Funny on one hand. All robot customers dream of getting their hands on the grail. - page 4

Edic:
Well done, son! Did you train him? I just don't think there's a serious level of programming in schools. In my school, my programming skills were "robot" and "draftsman".

Yes, they don't teach well in schools, I had special training.

By the way, I participated with a Belarusian prodigy likeGennady Korotkevich. You probably know him.

IvanIvanov:
on the forex.
Bummer. How? You're superman! I think the foreign exchange market is the hardest. and the OTC semi-lohoForex is an asshole altogether, which makes it incredibly difficult to earn consistently. Although... it depends on what you mean by stable.

deskipper:
Sorry, can you turn off the caps? Really, it's embarrassing to read.
Sorry about that.

boba2:
STRATEGIES CAN BE PROFITABLE AND UNPROFITABLE, IT'S NORMAL, BUT NOT NORMAL WHEN A PERSON THINKS THAT AFTER 5-10 LECTURES HE KNOWS HOW TO DO EVERYTHING. I THINK THAT IT'S HARD TO MAKE MONEY WITH MY HANDS - ONLY A ROBOT. AND ABOUT THE BUSINESS THAT HAS BEEN GROWING FOR YEARS, YOU'RE RIGHT, BUT IN FUTURES THE CONCENTRATION, I'M SORRY, IS SERIOUS - THE PRICE OF A MISTAKE IS HIGH.
I agree, moreover I think that first one should learn or master the basics of trading and the next step is to convert one's understanding of trading into an Expert Advisor.

IvanIvanov:
I agree, moreover, I believe that first you need to get or master the basics of trading, and the next step is to convert your understanding of trading into an EA

boba2:
Well said.

boba2:
Well said.
You can't praise yourself....

SAASA_IVANOV:
They get their order and get discouraged.
Are you happy or are you dejected?

SAASA_IVANOV:
At first they thank you, which is very much in line with the strategy. But then they disappear. They seldom get in touch with questions.

I have a similar problem, but with programmers. I understand that no idea can be implemented in one go and if the Expert Advisor is at least slightly profitable, it needs to be improved in order to develop the idea further. However, a couple of months later the programmer just disappears or becomes inadequate (aggressive) and refuses to continue the work.

Petros:

Yes, they don't teach well in schools, I had special training.

By the way, I participated with a Belarusian prodigy likeGennady Korotkevich. You probably know him.

I am not a programmer myself - I do not follow such specific topics. But I've heard about him - it was in the news.

It turns out that not only cows can be milked and manure picked up in Belarus, but we even have talented programmers)).