Funny on one hand. All robot customers dream of getting their hands on the grail. - page 3

elugovoy:
MQL5 is not the only place where there are development orders. I work mainly on oDesk. There's work for the 'doer' there for all tastes.
Is it very psychologically stressful? I mean, there are inadequates, idiots and lunatics around, and you have to communicate with them, find a compromise, etc.

Vinin:
Two years of isolation from society?

What did you think?

Here's an example. My son in 2007, when he was still in school, won the silver medal in the International Olympiad in Informatics in Zagreb.

After several years of training, he solved more than 2000 competitive tasks with tests.

boba2:
NOW PUT THEM IN THE STATEGIES BIN AND LET THE PEOPLE REJOICE.

Edic:
Stable negative or stable positive?
Stable positive

Petros:

What did you think?

Here's an example. My son in 2007, when he was still in school, won the silver medal in the International Olympiad in Informatics in Zagreb.

During several years of training, he completed more than 2000 competitive tasks with tests.

Well done son! Did you train him? I just don't think there is a serious level of programming in schools. In my school, my programming skills were "robot" and "draughtsman".

Petros:

What did you think?

Over several years of training, he completed more than 2000 competitive tasks with tests.

They have been building usual businesses for years, and they have been listening to a webinar about a profitable strategy, and they believe in fast money.

IvanIvanov:
consistently positive
Are you a forex trader? Or are you a stockbroker?

Edic:
Are you a forex dealer? Or are you a stockbroker?
Forex

Edic:
Well done, son! Have you been coaching him? I just don't think there's a serious level of programming instruction in schools. In my school, my programming skills were "robot" and "draftsman".
:-) you're pretty advanced.
All I had was a chalkboard keyboard from a programmable calculator.

IvanIvanov:
I have a good view of the market, people have been doing regular business for years, and at the stock exchange they heard a webinar about a profitable strategy and they believe in fast money.
AS FOR STRATEGIES, THERE ARE PROFITABLE AND LOSS-MAKING ONES, THAT'S NORMAL, BUT IT IS NOT NORMAL WHEN A PERSON THINKS THAT AFTER 5 TO 10 LECTURES HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. I THINK IT'S HARD TO MAKE MONEY WITH MY HANDS, ONLY A ROBOT. AND ABOUT THE BUSINESS THAT HAS BEEN GROWING FOR YEARS, YOU'RE RIGHT, BUT IN FUTURES THE CONCENTRATION, I'M SORRY, IS SERIOUS - THE PRICE OF A MISTAKE IS HIGH.