The advantages of trading signals and the disadvantages of payment. - page 7

Petros:
I would like to know the opinion of those successful traders who sell signals.

I have only just started selling signals and I think I can articulate my view of the problem:

1. I applaud the recent initiatives of resource owners to eradicate free signals and pay-per-view demos, setting a minimum cost of a signal at 20 credits out of consideration for the cost recovery of broadcasting them, and more;

2. I consider the management's approach to this issue to be balanced, optimal, correct and democratic, because the manager of the channel himself has the right to evaluate his product and it is his duty to set it, taking into account and respecting the complex laws of supply and demand in a market environment. Believe me, there is an optimal market price, which provides for maximum profits under certain conditions. Selling a signal at the optimum price, the seller will not regret that he sells at what he perceives to be a very low and/or high price. Optimal price is calculated by a special formula that takes into account the laws of supply and demand. If the administration approves, I intend to write a special article on this subject, which will present the results of their research on this issue and, believe me, you will be pleasantly surprised with new findings in the appointment of optimum price of the product, in particular the signals.

3. once again I ask programmers who worked with me and supported the idea of creating an indicator, which began to bring profit, send me in a box their WMZ accounts, that I, in perpetuity, owe them part of the profits in the specified accounts in appreciation and gratitude for their work. Despite a long-standing request, no one has yet sent me that I regret.

P. S. Please tell me why I have an i instead of an i? What happened to the keyboard?

yosuf:

optimal, faithful, democratic, as the manager himself is given

I don't understand, is it Belarus?

suddenly forgot where to switch the layout?

Once again I ask the programmers

progamers are seldom here. it's not the right kind of generosity.

Don't you know the programmers you have worked with? Write to them in your personal contacts and ask for an account.

sergeev:

I don't get it, is it Belarus?

suddenly forgot where to switch the layout?

the progers are rarely here. it's not the right kind of generosity.

Don't you know any of the progies you've worked with? write to them in person and ask for invoices.

Thank you, corrected.