The advantages of trading signals and the disadvantages of payment. - page 6

marketeer:
By the way, I haven't seen anything in the docs about whether the MC takes a commission from the subscription.

Signals service rules --https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/rules:

5.6 Payment to the Provider is made minus a 20% commission for the Signals service.

papaklass:
The point is to monitor your strategy. At any time, you can access your signal and all the statistics for the whole period of the signal's operation are available to you.
But this is my signal, I already have all the statistics. Or the point is that the signal is essentially available, and it can be distributed by invitations?

marketeer:
But it's my signal, I already have all the statistics. Or is the point that the signal is essentially available and can be handed out by invitation?
That's an interesting idea. That would be a good idea. Private signals.

tol64:
Interesting idea. That would be a good one. Private signals.

Yep, negotiate on the side for the cost of selling the signal for $100, connect the person to a personal signal for $20 via the website and $80 via private, and MQs chew the paw.

ALXIMIKS:

Yep, negotiated on the side for the cost of selling the signal for $100, connected the person to a personal signal for $20 through the website and $80 through personal, and MQ chews the paw.

I don't understand the scheme. What kind of fool would agree to give $80 via private message to someone they don't understand? Everything should work the same way it does now. No personal details.

P.S. Moreover, no one interferes with the use of this strange scheme now.

ALXIMIKS:

Yep, negotiated on the side for the cost of selling the signal for $100, connected the person to a personal signal for $20 via the website and $80 via private message, and MQ chewed the paw.

You were so happy as if you'd done a good deed. And I wrote above that you can't break the laws of karma.

You did and that's why you became an alchemist. :)

Petros:

I worked for many years as an expert chief programmer and I think I have the right to give my opinion and make a suggestion.

When I found out about Trading Signals earlier this year, I immediately noticed that it is an excellent place for those who can show what they can do. Moreover, the openness and transparency of the system gives the opportunity to see how others trade, what mistakes they make, who has what strategy, etc.

But there is one BUT, and that is a fixed fee for the signal.

Here is an example.

If a trader has an investor, the trader gets some percentage of profit, let's say 30% of it, and it is a few thousand dollars. One day the investor obtains information that the trader has a trading signal that is sold, say, for $100. This is what the investor will do. He will not invest more and will buy this signal for $100. And it turns out that the trader sells his signal and risks to lose investors.

2)If the buyer has a bad signal and does not gain profit, he has no opportunity to get his money back. However, the buyer has the right to change a bad purchased product, and if it is not possible, to obtain the money back, not to mention the compensation for damages.

I suggest adding the possibility of paying a signal fee as a percentage of profit. I.e. the buyer only pays when he makes a profit.

Well of course there are difficulties in implementation, especially if the transfer of the amount will be automatic, not every brokerage company can afford this transfer. Another option is when the buyer himself transfers, and how to do it, you can think of something.

What is the opinion of the administration?

The administration doesn't seem to care at all. I funded my account yesterday, bought and subscribed to a signal. I don't know who to turn to for help. I do not know who I should turn to for help. I don't know who to address. My money has been transferred to the terminal and I cannot use it. I have paid the money but have not received the product; no one is responsible. Quiet.

When you deposited the money, did you think about how you were going to withdraw it?

Djohn:
The administration doesn't seem to care at all. I just funded my account yesterday and bought and subscribed to the signal. My signal was instantly activated, it worked, but today my terminal orders are not open, although the owner of the signal is working. I do not know who I should turn to for help. I don't know who to address. My money has been transferred to the terminal and I cannot use it. I have paid the money but have not received the product, and there is no one to answer. Quiet.

Contact Service Desk, please.

You have to give enough information with logs.