The advantages of trading signals and the disadvantages of payment. - page 4

There is no violation.

Don't look one-sided and don't think in such greedy categories. All people use leverage for development all their lives: a book for 100 roubles gives reinforcement, advice gives effect, a loan moves business, etc.

If an author of a book, a friend or a bank suddenly asks for a part of the business instead of the price of the book, a gratitude or a percentage for a loan, they will be sent on a long journey.

Leverage in its various forms (tractor instead of hoe, computer instead of paper, etc.) is a prerequisite for development.

And leverage has a downside - it can work negatively. That is, it can lead to many times greater losses.

Renat:

There is no violation.

Don't look one-sided and don't think in such greedy categories. All people use leverage for development all their lives: a book for 100 roubles gives reinforcement, advice gives effect, a loan moves business, etc.

If the author of the book, a friend or a bank suddenly ask for a part of the business instead of the price of the book, the gratitude or the interest on the loan, they will be sent on a long journey.

Leverage in its various forms (tractor instead of hoe, computer instead of paper, etc.) is a prerequisite for development.

And leverage has a downside - it can work negatively. That is, it can lead to multiple losses.

If someone makes money by doing nothing, it is a karma violation. If 5 x 5 = 25, it's not because I think so, but it is, it's accepted.

You have to pay adequately for everything, it's a law of nature. You can't take much and give little. It's not like you're a charity company.

Petros:

If someone does nothing to make money, it is a violation of karma. If 5 x 5 = 25, it's not because I think so, but it is, it's accepted.

You have to pay adequately for everything, it's a law of nature. You can't take much and give little. It's not like you're a benevolent company.

A violation of karma is when the flow goes against its natural course, and when everything is voluntary there is no violation.

Petros:

It turns out that anyone can open a $100,000 account, buy signals for $50, and make a profit of 5-10% every month.

"Everyone" cannot, not everyone has $100,000.

Petros:

It turns out that the trader works day and night and provides profit, while the buyer turns on his computer, has fun, rests or sleeps and receives from 5 to 10 thousand.

If the signal is so good that $100 000 of deposit is subscribed to it, it will have many subscribers and, consequently, the signal provider's profit will also be considerable.

Petros:

It appears that the trader works day and night providing profit, while the buyer switches on his computer, has fun, rests or sleeps and gains 5 to 10 thousand.

If the seller has estimated his signal at $50, it means that he knows better. In fact, nothing prevents the seller to raise a price for his signal after the mentioned "everybody" with $100 000 deposit subscribes to it, thus (raising price) cutting off recipients with small deposits and low ability to pay.

i_logic:

"Everyone" can't, not everyone has $100,000

I would say: "not everyone has an extra $100,000."

Contender:

I would say: "not everyone has an extra $100,000."

That's the next level, a clarification. I was referring to a subset of all traders (that's why I put the word everyone in quotes) - not every trader who can subscribe to a fifty-dollar signal has $100,000. And those who have $100,000 not everyone has an extra $100,000 :)

I would like to know the opinion of those successful traders who sell signals.

Renat:

We are now releasing a new rewritten version of signals, where real accounts will no longer be free. The free demo accounts for demo testing will remain.

but what about the copycats?

aytugan:
What about the copiers?
What are the problems with them?

Renat:
What are the problems with them?
You could sign up for a signal on a demo account and put some copier that will make the same trades in another MT on a real account.