Is more than 50% profit a month realistic? - page 7

elugovoy:

I didn't say I had a strategy that was guaranteed 50% or more. Where did you see that?

The topic was created to find out how our fellow countrymen feel about this kind of approach to trading and investors.

Personally, I have a negative attitude towards trying to implement something like this.

However, if we take a monthly profit of 30-50%, then from $4000 it will be $1200-$2000.

Divide by number of trading days (20) and you will get $60-$100 per day. This is 20 pips with 0.3-0.5 lot.

The risk is about 60 pips, i.e. about $180-300.

This case is very risky, but not unreal.

As for me so it is easier to take credit at 15% per annum (without having money), make 50% per year with a minimum of risk, to pay off the loan. It will be like the joke: your hands will remain in oil.

Taking a loan is one of the stages of development, but you have to trade smoothly and steadily above the monthly installment, it's a bit of a chocolat then - repay the loan and then there is a little capital, but this requires persistence....

IvanIvanov:
Have you been there?
Been to many places/countries, but not for financial reasons. I have more convenient and reliable means for that purpose - books and acquaintances.

izzatilla:
Been to many places/countries, but not for financial matters. I have more convenient and reliable means for this purpose - books and acquaintances.
Books lie, I don't know your acquaintances, are they successful in the stock market?

izzatilla:
And to make a 100% p.a. - what kind of drawdown is there?
No more than 15%.

Petros:
No more than 15%.
That's awesome! Isn't that the signal you switched on for 2 months?

izzatilla:
That's cool! Isn't that the signal you included in your 2 months?

This is a test account, should get at least 5% profit per month, with a drawdown of no more than 10%.

The thing is, getting 5% is not difficult, the difficulty is that the drawdown should not exceed 10%.

Petros:

This is a test account, should get at least 5% profit per month, with a drawdown of no more than 10%.

The thing is, getting 5% is not difficult, the difficulty is that the drawdown should not exceed 10%.

Reduce the trading lot, increase the number of trades, limit the number of open trades at the same time. In my opinion this will help. Yes, on the other hand it is easy to say.

Good luck!

IvanIvanov:
Books lie, I do not know your acquaintances, are they successful in the stock market?

Books don't lie - it's just that sometimes they don't tell the whole truth, and that gives the brain an incentive to work. Why do we need digested food.

People I know are very successful. They live in Canada and America. Not willing to share what they know. But I know when they share - only then I will rise to their level, which usually happens between rich and poor. Isn't that right?

izzatilla:

Acquaintances are very successful. They live in Canada and America. They are reluctant to share what they know. But I know when they do - only then will I rise to their level, which usually happens between rich and poor. Isn't that right?

if you don't -- read, for example, taleb's "the black swan."

abolk:
not up -- read, for example, Taleb's "The Black Swan"

Thanks, found it, downloaded it, will definitely read it. About getting up to their level - Time will tell, I'm not one to give up or not put in less than 110%.

It's getting hard for me to keep track of all the topics. If you wish, please go to the topics I keep track of https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/36102/ and https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/36113/ and https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/36172/

Respectfully,

IzaTrade

Сколько пунктов зарабатывает в день прибылный советник, а успешный трейдер
Сколько пунктов зарабатывает в день прибылный советник, а успешный трейдер
  • www.mql5.com
Сколько пунктов в день зарабатывает прибылный советник? - - Категория: общее обсуждение