Is more than 50% profit a month realistic?

The investor is requesting more than 50% income per month.

The initial deposit is $4300. Is it realistic?

If so, what strategy would you advise? What lot to trade? And in general your recommendations.

elugovoy:

If so, what strategy would you advise? What lot to trade? And in general your recommendations.

1. 50% per month is very risky.
  2. 4300 is a realistic deposit.
  3. The strategy is to give up the investor.

elugovoy:

The investor is asking for more than 50% of the income per month.

The investor is not stupid.

Is it realistic?

For luck (a couple or three months), maybe. Stable from year to year - no.

And your recommendations in general.

Advise an investor to read less fiction )))

elugovoy:

I would have to go all in.

Either we lose or we almost double. ;)

And how much per month would be ok not drawn but not too little either?

elugovoy:

If so, what strategy would you advise? What lot to trade? Your recommendations.

Really. The strategy could be anyone. Any lot.

I have a watch, the battery died - it is guaranteed to show the exact time twice a day.

Same here. Any strategy has areas where it trades profitably. The bigger the lot, the bigger the profit.

And the main thing - do not forget to write us all in this or any other thread - "how it's going" or "how it went" and "is the investor happy".

Scriptong:

An investor's lip is not stupid.

For good luck (a couple or three months), maybe. Steadily from year to year - no.

Advise the investor to read less fiction )))

I would clarify... is an investor )))) And all women love money ))

abolk:

For real. Any strategy. Any lot.

I have a watch, the battery died -- it's twice a day guaranteed to tell the exact time.

Same here. Any strategy has areas where it trades profitably. The bigger the lot, the bigger the profit.

The main thing is not to forget to write us all in this or any other thread - "how it is going" or "how it went" and "is the investor happy".

If we agree with the investor, I'm going to breakout... Scalping with a big lot is too risky, except on the flat.

barabashkakvn:
  1. 50% a month is very risky.
  2. 4300 is quite a realistic deposit.
  3. the strategy is to give up on the investor.
I meant the reality of 50%. Yes, there will be immeasurable risk on every trade. To give up the investor only in the future )) As he is looking for a personal trader ))

It's fun, of course, without a strategy, without a history, to already take control of the money... )))

Your investor is guaranteed to lose her investment.

Soros and Buffett advise novice managers to limit themselves to Stable performance within 30% per annum, anything higher is bluff and risk.

With high risk, you can trade on small deposits to run up the deposit. For luck. And the managers are to do it categorically contraindicated.

P.S.

I read in an interview with Buffet (not verbatim) :

- When I was young, at the beginning of my career, I realized that I did not have enough money to make good profit from its turnover in the market. Therefore, I set a goal for myself - to first earn my Reputation, showing a Stable yield above the bank deposit payments. Then Reputation will work for me.

Bottom line - he has $66,000,000 fortune.

If you are young and want to devote your life to managing other people's money, you should not be chasing % profitability right now. Work on Stability. And then you will have not one investor with 4,000, but thousands with millions.

AndreiFAN:

It's fun, of course, without a strategy, without a history, to take control of the money already... )))

Your investor is guaranteed to lose her investment.

Soros and Buffett advise novice managers to limit themselves to Stable performance within 30% per annum, anything higher is bluff and risk.

With high risk, you can trade on small deposits to run up the deposit. For luck. However, the managers are strictly prohibited from doing this.

I am asking a question to get an opinion))) I have my own strategy, my trading plan, as they say: "All this will be alright, we will go through the formalities.

30% p.a. is even too much, some recommend 15-20% when trading at 5-10% risk.

She already hired a trader with 70%-700% profitability per month, I understand he drained her $800 from $5000, $4200 left, so she's looking in panic... (so I think).

I recommended to take the trader for a test drive, as she will be trading short term anyway, for a week on a demo account let her show her strengths.

Otherwise you can draw any profiles you want (we are not talking about MQL4/5 information space).