Is more than 50% profit a month realistic? - page 5

elugovoy:

The investor is requesting more than 50% income per month.

The initial deposit is $4300. Is it realistic?

If so, what strategy would you advise? What lot to trade? What is your recommendation?

I saw 1000% and more... But it's not for a long time.

it's a very small deposit... You got the right advice, show some stability.

and you'll have not just one investor with 4300 but dozens

they may have hundreds with thousands of investors and not with the amount of 4300 but with more.

If you hold out for a year or two, investors will come by themselves.

YuraZ:

I've seen 1000% or more ... But it's not for a long time ...

it's a very small deposit... You got the right advice, show stability.

and you won't have just one investor with 4300, but dozens

they may have hundreds with thousands of investors and not with the amount of 4300 but with more.

If you hold out for a year or two, investors will come by themselves.

I agree. Let us trade steadily.

izzatilla:
I agree. Let's trade steadily.

The minimum target is at least two...

1 to beat bank interest

2 outpace inflation

YuraZ:

1 to beat bank interest

2 overtake inflation

3 Reduce risks
4 to allow profitable shifts to grow

YuraZ:

1 to beat bank interest

2 to beat inflation

+++

izzatilla:
3 Reduce risks
4 Allow profitable weeks to grow
this is a tactic, 1 and 2 are a strategy!

Does anyone know how much interest banks give per annum on dollar deposits?

I have not seen a single real PAMM for more than 300k. (Forex Trend not to suggest!) More than 20% per year could be received on deposits in hryvnias. The only thing is that since the end of 13 I would not keep the money in hryvnias.

2% of 300k = 6k, quite a small income. Just enough to cover dollar inflation.

IvanIvanov:
Does anyone know how much interest banks give per annum on dollar deposits?

As I have read in books by leading experts on achieving personal wealth - In Europe and America, this figure does not exceed 12% per annum at best. People are advised to invest in management companies that trade stocks, indices, etc. to get above this 12% but provided they do not exceed certain (in the contract) risks.

In general look out for crosses of NZD and AUD (and CAD - relatively), they have very good swaps when buying them, as the bank rates of New Zealand and Australia are very high. That said, you just have to wait for these currencies to turn upwards and wait a couple of years.

dimeon:

I have not seen a single real PAMM for more than 300k. (Forex Trend not to suggest!) More than 20% per year could be received on deposits in hryvnias. The only thing is that since the end of 13 I would not keep the money in hryvnias.

2% of 300k = 6k, quite a small income. Just enough to cover the dollar inflation.

In my opinion, it is very difficult to see a PAMM account 300k, there are a number of reasons, firstly, leading brokers (America and Europe) use their own developed terminal, which cannot be connected to mql5.com, and secondly, their contract does not require creating a platform for monitoring PAMM accounts, interested traders themselves seeking their investors. Representatives of these brokers can only recommend some and this is not official. Thirdly - these traders have to find at least 5 investors with minimum deposit from $5000 to 10000 euros to get a status of a PAMM account manager.