Is more than 50% profit a month realistic? - page 2

>>>for a week ona demo account let her show her strength

>>-- that's not enough. You have to watch a manager's performance for half a year before you entrust the money to him.

Usually they lose money during this time.

AndreiFAN:

>>>for a week ona demo account let her show her strength

>>-- that's not enough. You have to watch a manager's performance for half a year before you entrust the money to him.

Usually they lose money during this time.

Well, as they say, the basic principle of physics is IEP (It's clear to everyone), but she wants to start on Tuesday-Wednesday already... women... they want it all at once.

Not saying I'll take it on, just interested in our people's opinions.

F the furnace

1 Target too high

2 Nervous investor, money most likely either borrowed or loaned - won't let you work in peace and will eat your clothes

But the first is more important

How much is yours out of this 50% monthly?

Or all of it? :-)

elugovoy:

The investor is requesting more than 50% income per month.

The initial deposit is $4300. Is it realistic?

If so, what strategy would you advise? What lot to trade? And in general your recommendations.

Absolutely unreal.

It is also interesting, why do you even ask about it? Based on your personal experience in real life.... I'd like to evaluate this offer,

If this is your first experience with real money, reject it and do not even think about it.

I do not know what to do with them, I cannot do it properly; they are asking for investments but they are lending you money with all the consequences that come with drawdown and God forbid, they will lose money...

They do not think about it and choose a manager carefully.

The illiterate investor does not bother to choose a manager and is 100% sure that he not only can save his investments but also increase them.

They are full of drooling illiterate investors who put all their eggs in one basket ...

Your investor appears to be of the second type, judging by the number of replaced managers and projected profits ... what do you need it for....

elugovoy:

The question is for the purpose of seeking an opinion )))) And the strategy, the trading plan, everything is there, as they say "KVN is KVN, it will all happen, we will keep the formalities".

Well, if you have a strategy, a trading plan and generally everything, then you probably assume what you can expect from your strategy. But on the condition that you have already worked on this strategy for at least 6 months.

In this case show the investor the results and explain to her that such a profit (or less) is possible, but not guaranteed, the market, like a woman, is capricious and unpredictable.

And in general, 50% a month is very cool! Perhaps, your investor would have to put off her appetite, too much she wants to get better. Give her a gentle hint that slim is more attractive.

DearElugovoy

In order to find out how much a successful trader may earn, I created the subject https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/36102/ , although there is a lot of dancing around, but in the last pages we come up with figures.

In general I read, checked, consulted and have the following set of rules - but they are also enough of criticism.

The risk per trade should not exceed 0.5% of the deposit. That is, in your case each transaction must be limited to stop loss of $215

Profit/risk ratio should be no less than 2/1, it means that estimated profit at maximum risk should not be lower than $430

The total drawdown must not exceed 20%.

And with such a ratio you need a trader who is able to make at least 50-60% of profitable trades.

The lot size is at trader's discretion, as long as the above rules are observed, and also that the trader does not work for a couple of points with a very large lot, which usually ends not very happily.

50% a month is realistic, but I don't want to entrust it to an Expert Advisor. Any successful trader performs better than any advisor.

Also, you shouldn't set the goal of 50% a month consistently. Maybe this month it will be 20%, and next month it will be 80%. Any successful trader trades the way he recognises price movements.

And one more thing - yes I agree with a lot of people who have written here about her appetite - completely. In the western world to all the conditions I listed profitability should be little more than 5% of the deposit per month. Such a trader is valued and people trust them with their savings. 60% a year is even a very good investment with such small risks arising from the conditions.

IvanIvanov:

How much is yours out of this 50% monthly?

Or all of it? :-)

20%

elugovoy:
20%

This girl seems to trust you a lot. You'll cherish it.

And what's left for the trader?