How many pips does a profitable EA earn per day and a successful trader - page 2

DiPach:
Why, then, instead of a thoughtful independent analysis, you want to receive personal links to signals, including from the same service "Signals"?

I believe there are professionals here who actually earn 100-150 pips a day. These figures are approximate - I could be very wrong. And what to send to the PM is not obligatory. I just need to know what the limit of the real masters of trade. If you can not do anything to help, just ligeriruyte this topic, please.

223231:
They don't go by "pips per day", it's more important to look at % per month/year. This indicator is individual. My figure is 100 pips a year. Some have more, some have less, and some are more stable.

Dear,

Let me give you an example. One trader made one week with a balance of 1000 cents and with that week made 100%. And he didn't trade the whole year. Is this a decent trader? And if he goes wabank in this week, is this also an adequate trader? In my understanding, the trader has the following main rules:

1. On each week, the risk of no more than 0.5% of the deposit.

2. Profit/risk ratio of at least 2/1.

If you are complying with all these, then you are doing great with your 100%!

There was a successful trader named Bandit at Ameritrade broker. Whenever he said what he earned in a day, he said it in pips. If he is inadequate I don't know. It seems our "adequate traders" have different concepts.

izzatilla:

I just need to know what the limit of a real master trader's performance is.

It would be interesting to take part in a survey: THE QUALITIES OF A PROFESSIONAL IN TRADING

I think the number of points does not fully reflect the skill of the trader....

izzatilla:

I believe there are professionals here who actually earn 100-150 pips a day. These figures are approximate - I could be very wrong. And what to send to the PM is not obligatory. I just need to know what the limit of the real masters of trade. If you can't help, just play with the topic, please.

As long as you are at the current stage of perception, really, can not help good advice.

After all, even a simple good advice, asked in the form of a question about a luxurious opportunity to see and analyze by yourself the statistics on any of the signals available here, you are not yet ready to perceive.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm very curious - is there anyone here to answer the question posed - or is it all just to get a rating.

Guys, give answers to the question, and do not engage in discussion of the questions posed, as it was in my previous threads. It's not, not literate, a question like ..... Let's get to the point.

I hope I didn't offend.

Let me start sounding out the numbers:

1. I don't know about the councillor.

2. The aforementioned trader earned about 70-100 pips, working only on EUR/USD (or rather futures /6e). And he worked only 2-4 hours during the London session.

Your numbers, gentlemen.

DiPach:

As long as you are at your current stage of perception, I really can't help you with good advice.

After all, even a simple good advice, asked in the form of a question about a luxurious opportunity to see the statistics of any of the signals available here yourself, you are not yet ready to perceive.

I sincerely thank you for your direct indication of the essence of the question you asked for easy perception. It seems I am not mature enough. Please give an answer to my questions.

Respectfully,

It feels like we owe you something! Reading your answers, and so spins in my head
Why don't you go to hell with your beliefs and your questions?

I advise not to even think about daily earnings, which are unpredictable and can vary greatly depending on the deposit load and the volatility of the chosen pair. An Expert Advisor can be in a drawdown for months and then make a final profit. Think in terms of longer time intervals.

As an option, you can take ten signals (for example, the first ones in the rating, with at least one year of history), sum the annual results, divide by the number of trading days per year and the number of signals. Get an "average hospital temperature", which can be used as a reference point.

IvanIvanov:
It feels like we owe you something! Reading your answers, and so spins in my head
Why don't you go to hell with your beliefs?

I'm very sorry that reading my posts made you want to send me away with my beliefs.

I just wanted to ask the esteemed MQL5.com users about the above-mentioned issues. It's already been written for two pages and there is not even a close answer. You do not owe me anything. Also you do not have to read it all. I am new here. Maybe in a couple of years I'll be more ordinary. And instead of answering questions specifically or just walking through the woods, I'll be expressing my opinions on the way things are. I also have one thing in my mind - but there are those who really earn and know that he earns in all respects. They have no idea whether it is difficult for someone who has made a % deposit to tell them how many points they have earned per day - maybe on their lucky/unlucky day.

Sorry again!

Somm:

I advise not to even think about daily earnings, which are unpredictable and can vary greatly depending on the deposit load and the volatility of the chosen pair. An Expert Advisor can be in a drawdown for months and then make a final profit. Think in terms of longer time intervals.

As an option, you can take ten signals (for example, the first ones in the rating, with at least one year of history), sum the annual results, divide by the number of trading days per year and the number of signals. You will get an "average hospital temperature", which can be used as a reference point.

Dear Somm andDiPach

Thank you for your advices. I will definitely do it. I will post these results here as well.