How many pips does a profitable EA earn per day and a successful trader - page 8

Alexey:
Not one lot, but one item for a lot!
Yes, the truth is somewhere nearby:) When working with 1 lot at Insta 1 point costs $1, while at other brokerage companies and brokers it is $10, depending on what is the cost of 1 basic lot at each.

Alexey:
Not one lot, but one point for a lot!
And I have already, in the example above, indicated that for one point.

izzatilla:

I'm very sorry that reading my posts made you want to send me away with my beliefs.

I just wanted to ask the esteemed MQL5.com users about the above questions. It's already been written for two pages and there is not even a close answer. You do not owe me anything. Also you do not have to read it all. I am new here. Maybe in a couple of years I'll be more ordinary. And instead of answering questions specifically or just walking through the woods, I'll be expressing my opinions on the way things are. I also have one thing in my mind - but there are those who really earn and know that he earns in all respects. They have no idea whether it is difficult for someone who has made a % deposit to tell them how many points they have earned per day - maybe on their lucky/unlucky day.

Sorry again!

The questions are meaningless without any link to the deposit. My daily output is about 0,5% - 1% of my deposit, or rather, I gave such task to my Expert Advisor, i.e. 5 - 10 pips per 1K of deposit. More than that is a death sentence, I think.

yosuf:
Without a link to the deposit, the questions are meaningless. My daily output is about 0.5% - 1% of my deposit, or rather, this is the task I gave to my Expert Advisor, i.e. 5 - 10 with 1K of deposit. More than that is a death sentence, I think.

Dear Yusuf, I have written before, but decided to come back:

The number of pips per day clarifies a lot of things, at least for me. First of all, someone who consistently earns in pips understands exactly what he is doing. He understands the market. He understands what the market moves for. He understands where it stops. Of course, they don't know exactly, but they are right in most cases, because they always earn positive amount of pips.

The one who does not earn the above-mentioned points, applies methods/techniques to change the situation in the positive direction. They may not understand what is going on in the market. Let us take theMartingale system as an example. The trader who uses it may not even hope to be right or wrong. He just knows that the system can turn any losing trade into a winning one if he uses the smart approach. The point is to get information about the performance of those who understand what is happening in the market at the moment.

There is always a point in everything.

OK... how many points.... who knows how.

I was looking at signals, looking for those who trade with stops, without insane drawdowns... I couldn't find them. And they would be stable and in the black. Is it possible? And if it is, does it mean that after paying $100 for a subscription, we get a propiska to Hawaii, or anywhere else you want without selling our soul to the devil?

joo:

OK... how many points.... I don't know who's doing what.

I was looking at signals, looking for those who trade with stops, without insane drawdowns... I couldn't find them. And they would be stable and in the black. Is it possible? And if it is, does it mean that after paying $100 for a subscription, we get a propiska to Hawaii, or anywhere else you want?

I'm trying to implement this mode with 60 pips a day, but without stops https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/36172/page2
Делимся с описаниями и кодами советников
Делимся с описаниями и кодами советников
  • www.mql5.com
Главное, что бы он работал с стоп лосами и тейк профитами, которые ставятся при запуске советника, а не срабатывает тогда когда рынок быстро падает или растет на N пунктов. - Страница 2 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Petros:

I don't know why you are so interested in the number of pips. For the purpose of evaluating a trade, the number of pips has nothing to do with it!

Here's an example: The 1st trader opens 1 order with a lot of 10.0 for EUR/USD. The value of one pip would be $100. He closes it near 12 pips and gets a profit: 1 x $100 x 12 = $1200.

The 2ndtrader opens 10 orders at 0.5 lots. The price of a pip will be $5.0. All orders are closed in the area of 12 points and get the profit: 10 x $5.0 x 12 = $600.

It appears that the 1st trader has 12 points, and the 2nd trader has 120 points. What do you get out of it?

i completely disagree. If we want to measure a strategy performance either in percentage or in points, because it indicates the system success regardless of the deposit amount.

For example 600$ a month for a millionth deposit is a very shitty result, while the same amount with a 10000th deposit is not bad at all.

i've already said it before regarding pips per day. it's a ludicrous thing to do. not because it's measured in pips but per day. if you give me a monthly average of at least one year's worth of pips according to your statistics.
it's a reasonable estimate.

nowi:

I've already commented on pips per day. this is nonsense, not because it's in pips, but because it's per day. if you average pips per month based on at least a year's worth of statistics, it's a reasonable estimate.
it's a reasonable estimate.
+

You definitely need to talk about the percentage of growth over any period. The amount of money and pips won't tell you anything. I, for example, trade the eurofunt overnight. My profit may be 10 pips overnight, but the % may be as much as 50% of my deposit...

dimeon:
You definitely need to talk about the percentage of growth over any period. The amount of money and pips won't tell you anything. I, for example, trade the eurofunt overnight. My profit may be 10 pips overnight. But this may be even 50% of my deposit.
Finally, we have to talk about profit as a whole, as it were! Profit in pips, without specifying the lot and the leverage, does not give reliable information, the percentage of profitability also depends on the size of the deposit, a small deposit, the percentage of profitability is large, a large deposit percentage of profitability is small