How many pips does a profitable EA earn per day and a successful trader - page 3

That's OK, pleasantly impressed by your personality

If you're just interested in answers, you should have created a poll with options or two, there's a special function on the forum,
it's just not clear how you're going to

Control the validity of the audience, it is not realistic here, a very clever option was offered above for you to do your own research on profitable signals and their profitability in pips

I got the impression that you are the one who is cheating on rating by your posts - accusing others of that

IvanIvanov:
No problem, pleasantly surprised by your personal abilities

If you're just interested in answers, you should have created a poll with options or two, there's a special function on the forum,
it's just not clear how you're going to

Control the validity of the audience, it is not realistic here, a very clever option was offered above for you to do your own research on profitable signals and their profitability in pips

I got the impression that you are cheating with your posts and accusing others of that

LikewiseIvan Ivanov,

I don't think it would be wise to work in other threads, as I'm still not experienced enough:)

Regards,

izzatilla:

LikewiseIvanIvanov,

I think it might be a good idea to work in other threads, not enough experience yet:)

Regards,

:-) well just do not reduce the glory of the emptiness on the forum, and may the force be with you :-))

izzatilla:

Dear forumchene,

Please answer the following question:

1. How many pips per day does a profitable EA earn?

2. How many points a day does a successful trader earn?

According to the moderator - links to the signals, please do not include! Please send me a PM. Thank you in advance!

You can calculate by yourself how many pips per day, in the skin a month's work for August. Account profitability 4000% for the year
Files:
6qi9ic959m.jpg  287 kb

You can't put pips on bread. Someone has written before that there can be profit in money even with negative profitability in pips - this is indeed the case.

The normal indicator is a percentage gain in funds.

Alexey:
You can calculate by yourself how many pips per day the skin shows monthly work for August. Account profitability 4000% for the year

Alexey, you havea lot of patience! (great patience). And also a fellow countryman.

I hope the other months are not too different.

It is difficult to give your estimated profits in points because you are a long-term worker. The results are impressive. That is how professionals trade!

I am attaching my screenplay to you.

Regards,

Izzat

Files:

How many points an unsuccessful trader or an unprofitable EA loses does not interest you?

Stasikusssss:
How many points does an unsuccessful trader or an unprofitable EA lose?

Do you have information on unsuccessful traders?! - interested - please invest.

Sincerely,

I don't want to be bothered with clothes pegs on my mobile phone.

:-( I will never find out how successful traders trade professionally.

Stasikusssss:
And how many points an unsuccessful trader or an unprofitable EA loses is apparently of no interest to you?
Below the balance, he will not lose anyway