I will write an advisor free of charge - page 158

If everything was so great no one would leak. That's my view of the price.

Andrey Kuharev #:
Hi all. There is a strategy (ready-made owls), but some ideas need to be finalised. Who can do it? (If so, I'll post the EA and share my thoughts on what I'd like to add)
Hi. Can you post it to me or write me in person.

Can someone write a simple owl to partially lock a position on a level touch?

For example, I have entered a trade with lot 1. I put a level on the chart where I want to partially close the position and specify how much of the lot I want to close here.

And so up to 5 takeovers.

TranceFM #:

For example, I have entered a trade with lot 1. I put a level on the chart where I want to partially close the position and specify how much of the lot I want to close here.

And so up to 5 Takeiqs.

It is unlikely to be free. Free is done when there is some interesting and original idea for profitable trading.

khorosh #:

Free is unlikely. Free is done when there is some interesting and original idea for a profitable trade.

Thank you.

TranceFM #:

And so up to 5 takeovers.

HLine Partial Position Fixing
  • www.mql5.com
Советник-утилита: когда позиция достигает линии, фиксируем часть позиции

NO DECOMPILING ALLOWED!!!

Hello, I need to create a simple robot based on a zig zag indicator to place limit orders on highs and lows. Is there anyone who is more or less available to help, at least with advice. Thanks in advance,

Hello?

Good afternoon gentlemen programmers! I have a question about writing a robot, namely, is it possible to write such a robot and who can write it?

The principle of operation:

1. considering the currency pair euro / pound receives a buy signal

2. upon receiving a signal from the point 1, open two buy deals of EUR/USD, GBP/USD for sale

3. set margin on two transactions in 30-35 points including commissions.

4. 5m, 15m.