I will write an advisor free of charge - page 106

Sergey005:
Write me an EA.

This thread is for open communication. So you need to describe what exactly the EA should do and most importantly for which language: MQL5 or old MQL4,

Colleagues I'm not afraid of the word, welcome!!!
I will write an EA for free sounds tempting and unlikely, no matter how many times I've tried to refer to such threads. But this time I will risk it, maybe it will work out......
Imagine there is an arrow indicator. You need an Expert Advisor that trades guaranteed with checks in the direction of the arrows of this indicator with requotes and everything else that happens in the real trade. Its task is to give time to the indicator to calculate the value of the first bar (the zero bar is not used) and in the case of arrows up or down on it to do the appropriate action. Close trades against the arrow and open positions in the direction of the arrow.
Tell me, would it be possible to create such an Expert Advisor for free? I am sure that even the code base does not contain the classic solution of opening at the arrow. In fact, this solution is one.

Hi, I need a script to draw trend lines by angle. Initial angle from min day to max day on 15min candles. Half of this angle is drawn from min. 360-0,5 angle is drawn from the max. Mark the point of intersection with a vertical line. And the same with the quarter angle. The daily candle should be bullish. Thank you

This is roughly what it looks like. Only the half angles are not shown yet
Files:
37kl9u.PNG  16 kb

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss it publicly

Hello. Can you write an EA for trading on the news?

Greetings!
I need your help.
I like the EA, but the trouble is it has only been running for 1 month. When the author of the EA maintained the topic on the forum, he regularly posted keys, then he started a new EA based on this one and abandoned the topic.

Hi all. I am looking for a good programmer to create an EA(MT4). I'm looking for a good programmer to create an EA (MT4) with built-in indicators, because the speed of optimization is very important. There are 4 excellent trading systems based on a small set of relatively simple indicators. Actually there are more trading systems that I would like to implement in my trading robot, but I have selected the most practical ones. The others may come later, as things go.

All 4 systems are based on trend and flat filtering. 3 of them are based on rebound from support/resistance level with small TP and SL (SL=60% of TP). And one more trading system without any rebound jumps into the last carriage and with small SL but no TP - potentially a long way to go. Indicators, their functions, filters are the same, but trading systems are different depending on the set.

A little about myself. I've been trading for more than 10 years, I've developed many TS and their modifications. I have about 5 ready to use robots, only one of them is of technical quality. I am very busy with programmer, who is able to make the quality and may take part as a consultant later, or not.

Don't ask me to download my previous robots, there are a couple of pieces I can find, but they are way too outdated for my current level. I'm just too shy to show them to the public :) Not the level to brag about them.

Please drop me a line and we'll discuss.
Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Для разработки торговых систем в платформу встроен собственный язык программирования MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5), среда разработки MetaEditor и инструменты тестирования стратегий. Любую информацию о разработке торговых стратегий на языке MQL5 можно найти на официальном сайте MQL5.community. На этом же сайте в разделе Code Base могут быть...

XenoX:
Hi all. I am looking for a good programmer to develop an EA in MQL4. It must have built-in indicators as the speed of optimization is very important. There are 4 excellent trading systems based on a small set of relatively simple indicators. Actually there are more trading systems that I would like to implement in my trading robot but I have selected the most practical ones. The others maybe later, as things go.

All 4 systems are based on trend and flat filtering. 3 of them are based on rebound from support/resistance level with small TP and SL (SL=60% of TP). And one more trading system without any rebound jumps into the last carriage and with small SL but no TP - potentially a long way to go. Indicators, their functions, filters are the same, but trading systems are different depending on the set.

A little about myself. I've been trading for more than 10 years, I've developed many TS and their modifications. I have about 5 ready made robots, only one of them is technically good. I am very busy with programmer, who is able to make the quality and may take part as a consultant later, or not.

Don't ask me to download my previous robots, there are a couple of pieces I can find, but they are way too outdated for my current level. I'm just too shy to show them to the public :) Not the level to brag about them.

Please drop me a line and we'll discuss.

This thread is for open communication. No "private" talk.

Vladimir Karputov:

This thread was created for open communication. No "private" talk.

Okay, I don't mind. Let them write, I can discuss it here.

XenoX:

OK, I don't mind. Let them write, I can discuss it here too.

And you can put out a detailed Terms of Reference.