I will write an advisor free of charge - page 101

Good day, please help me with the advisor, I have a couple of thoughts, I want to test....A simple advisor... But I have not found it in search engines, unfortunately.... I am sure someone has a ready-made similar solution) Share it with me please)

I'll attach theterms of reference on how I see it working and a screenshot of a deal example.

Thanks for the help!

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. i invite you to discuss it publicly.

There is one leading indicator like doncheano, it needs to be changed a little:

1) drawing of lines was on the inner bar

2) Button for internal bars only

3) on all timeframes

4) If the number of signals is 1, then the signal should be triggered by one line.

Михаил:

There is one leading indicator like doncheano, it needs to be changed a little:

1) drawing of lines was on the inner bar

2) Button for internal bars only

3) on all timeframes

4) If the number of signals is 1, then the signal should trigger from one line .

I would like to build a good Expert Advisor on it.

There is an advisor, it is in the public domain. It needs to be modified. Who can help?

There is an EA, in general access... There are 3 new commands to be added to it - function...

27-12-1962:
There is an EA, in general access... There are 3 new commands to be added to it - functions...

Name 3 teams briefly, maybe that will help you find a helper quicker

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA.
I have an indicator that gives signals for entry and exit. I need to write an EA that would catch these signals and open a deal and close it with a stop loss of 20 p. Can you do that?
Files:
Illuminator.ex4  24 kb

Hi all.
There are several charts on MT4 (3-6, can be different currency pairs) each with its own EA.

Task:
There are no open orders. When opening order(s) by any EA (1 or 2, preferably by choice of quantity), all other EAs should disable auto-trading. After all open orders are closed, auto-trading should be enabled for all other Expert Advisors. If the conditions allow a maximum of 2 EAs, then auto-trading for all of the disabled EAs will switch on when any of 2 (or both) close their orders.
Please advise how to solve this problem. Maybe there is already a similar software.

Hi! Who can write or suggest a ready-made EA? The EA opens two differently directed orders of a specified volume, places a stop order at a distance from the price, which is specified in the volume settings. After the order triggers, sets the next stop order following the trend, etc. When the price goes in one direction, the sufficient amount of orders in this direction is opened sequentially to cover all losing orders of the opposite direction. When the total profit of all the orders of the currency pair in question is reached, the advisor closes all the positions of this pair, and then everything starts over again

Dear programmers!

Please write an EA based on the standard MFI indicator.

The conditions for the work of the Expert Advisor:

1)TF any

2) The conditions for entering the market:

a)If the price is above a given level(configurable,for example more or equal to 80 when the previous bar is closed),the EA should trade a single Sell position,if 1 position is open,then the following signals are ignored,the bot should keep no more than 1 order open.

b) If the price is below a set level (adjustable, for example, less than or equal to 20 on the previous bar), the Expert Advisor should trade one position in Bay, if 1 position is open, the following signals are ignored, the bot should not keep more than 1 order open.

3) Conditions for exitingthe market:

a)Stop Loss,or exit on reaching the opposite indicator level(20 or 80,user configurable,70 or 30 etc.)

In case of triggering of a Stop Loss, the next order is opened by the signal indicator with the lot multiplied by the coefficient of the previous order (1.4; 2.0; 3.0, adjustable)

4) The user should choose the trading direction:

false-open deals by indicator signals only in Bay, in Sell, they are ignored!

true-open transactions by indicator signals only in Sell, in Bay, they are ignored!

5) It is desirable to make the adviser hotkey Bay and Sell,as in attached adviser ANTIILAN,for example, when you click in Bay, wait for the Sell order to close (by Stop-loss, or on the opposite signal MFI), then the adviser begins to trade only in BAY!

Thanks in advance!

Files:
MFI.mq4  3 kb
28hqnpeh.mq4  40 kb