I will write an advisor free of charge - page 99

I need a robot for MT5, which would pick up my open orders and follow them. If the price moves in my favour at a certain distance, it would open an order with a lot increased by a coefficient specified in the settings and set TP at a certain distance from the breakeven point of the whole order series (if the price goes further, the next order would be opened, and so on). There is such a simple averaging tool for MT4, but I haven't found it for MT5.

yurabob:
I need a robot for MT5, which would pick up my open orders and follow them. If the price moves in my favour at a certain distance, it would open an order with a lot increased by a coefficient specified in the settings and set TP at a certain distance from the breakeven point of the whole order series (if the price goes further, the next order would be opened, and so on). There is such a simple averaging tool for MT4, but I haven't found it for MT5.

If we have the code, we will rewrite it for MQL5. It is a simple and reliable method if all is satisfactory on MQL4.

Konstantin Nikitin:

If you have code, rewrite it for MQL5. A simple and reliable way, if MQL4 is all right.

That EA is compiled, there is no source code.

yurabob:
That EA is compiled, no source code.

Well then an option is to ask the author to make an MT5 version.

Konstantin Nikitin:

Well then an option is to ask the author to make an MT5 version.

The author doesn't know (or maybe doesn't want to learn) how to write for MT5. That's why I'm asking here.

yurabob:
I need a robot for MT5, which would pick up my open orders and follow them. If the price moves in my favor at a certain distance, it would open an order with a lot increased by a coefficient specified in the settings and set TP at a certain distance from the breakeven point of the whole series of orders (if the price goes further, the next order would be opened, and so on). There is such a simple averaging tool for MT4 but I haven't found it for MT5.

Please, describe the EA in more detail inWeekend Night branch - I will do it.

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA.

Hello. My EA is incomplete. It is missing one function. The programmer didn't complete it. He doesn't get in touch anymore. I suggest we discuss it in private.

Hello, I would like to change the ilan1.6 EA. More precisely, I want to add one feature. Who can help me?

Evgeniy061984:
Hi. I want to change the ilan1.6 EA . To be more precise, I want to add one feature. Who can help me?

Have a look at theIlan 1.6 Dynamic HT code first - maybe it will suit you without any changes?