I will write an advisor free of charge - page 96

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Go for it :-) what other advice do you need?

start with just a couple of strategies. see how the "league" is done - maybe you'll find something there.

no one will do it for you 100%

Please give me a link to the league. I would be very grateful.

Hi all !

Please tell me if anyone can refine the EA. i need to refine it, i need to add stop training and move take profit, add lot increment.

balekc1:

Hi all !

Please tell me if anyone can refine the EA. i need to refine it, i need to add trailing stop and move take profit, add lot increment.

If you want help, you should post your EA in an open editable format.

How to do this

balekc1:
Please advise how to do this

You need to write down exactly what needs to be done.

You need to attach an editable file to your post (when you write a post, there's a "+ Attach file" button at the bottom).

Guys, tell me how to download an EA file to edit it

You need to write down exactly what needs to be done.

You need to attach an editable file to your post (when you write a post, there's a "+ Attach file" button at the bottom).

Good day, colleagues

Please add an e-mail notification to Alexander Gavrilin's indicator when an arrow appears.

I would like to see in the notification the currency pair and the timeframe.

The indicator is attached. Thank you in advance.

Files:
1111.png  34 kb

Hello! Who can finalise the EA on the following requirements.

It is necessary to open a position with 2 timeframes analysis (for example 1 min chart and 5 min chart) the timeframe is configurable

Only MACD indicator is needed (on 2 timeframes)

Need function SL and TP; setting the number of lots

PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION

SELL : If the MACD indicator is below 0.0on the 5 min chart , then on the 1 min chart opens a sell position when the MACD crosses

BUY : vice versa If theMACD indicator is higher than 0.0 on the 5 min chart, then on the 1 min chart opens aBuy positionwhen theMACD crosses

Files:

Sasha Prosto:
Please give me a link to the league. I would be very grateful.
Maxim or anyone else, please give me more information on the "League", where I can read and watch. Thank you.

Sasha Prosto:
Maxim or anyone else, please give me more information on the "League" and where to read and watch. Thank you.

Here

Лига Торговых Систем. Продолжаем работу.
Лига Торговых Систем. Продолжаем работу.
  • www.mql5.com
Всех приветствую. Если кто забыл - Лига Торговых Систем - это набор простых советников, которые постоянно торгуют на демо-счете...