I will write an advisor free of charge - page 35

santaktak:
is it possible to change the terminal time to any other time?
Of course it is. Just change the DC with servers in a different time zone

Victor Nikolaev:
Of course you can. It is enough to change the terminal with servers in a different time zone
I meant change inside my terminal

santaktak:
I meant changing inside my terminal
You can't! You can only change your local time!

Hello Mr. programmers, we need your help, you need to write a robot for a working TS (direct market CME), (TS does not use indicators and graphical models), from me a simple and accurate T3, from you to perform, help in installing)) ( only for my and your use ). Who would be willing to help please write to <Remote>.

Seas:
Hello Mr. programmers, we need your help, you need to write a robot for a working TS (direct market CME), (TS does not use indicators and graphical models), from me a simple and accurate T3, from you to perform, help in installing)) ( only for my and your use ). I will be happy to help you, please write in <Remote>.
Put your vision of the system here - and maybe write for free or look here:Freelance - but for the money.

Hello. Anyone interested in writing an EA, based on the Fibo grid and Fibo expansion. Builds on the maximum/minimum of the previous day.

I'm free of charge Fibo maybe people don't want to mess around =) if something easier I could help

Juriy Iziymov:
I'm Fibo free perhaps people do not want to bother =) if something easier could help

What is it? Ideas abound...

1. a trend indicator based on two indicators.

2. An intermediary, with an unusual but simple algorithm.

3. Mediator with partial locking.

We have one, but it is losing on real trading. There are ideas to make it work, but they do not know for sure. We should try some more variants. For this EA (algorithm) the history does not matter.

If you are ready, it should be done through Skype. I am not very good at expressing my thoughts.)

Seas:
Hello Mr. programmers, we need your help, you need to write a robot for a working TS (direct market CME), (TS does not use indicators and graphical models), from me a simple and accurate T3, from you to perform, help in installing)) ( only for my and your use ). I will not work with CME.
MT does not work on CME

Михаил:
MTs do not work in the CME
most likely to be about bulletins and option levels here