e.g. on the five-minute eurusd.
In person.

gnawingmarket:
In private.
Thank you very much)) I will practise.

On the Japanese we will try to buy one.

gnawingmarket:

Both pending orders worked fine yesterday :)
More buy :) or are you waiting for another pullback?

gnawingmarket:

Similarly

alex.group4:
more buying :) or are you waiting for another pullback?

Yesterday one of the three limit positions triggered and worked it out. Now the buy limit is in place as I consider 101.43 as a D1 bottom.

alex.group4:
more buying :) or are you waiting for another pullback down?
I removed that limit, considering it aggressive, I regretted it already................ However, if the inertia would have hit the stop, I would have regretted it too.

18:00USDFOMC Meeting Minutes

18:30EURECB President Draghi Says

So serious news late tonight.

Let's see what the smart people write:

.....Уступив давлению "медведей" во время азиатской сессии, с начала европейской сессии в понедельник "евробыкам" удалось перехватить инициативу. После публикации слабых данных по уровню майского промышленного производства в Германии, достигшего минимального уровня более чем за два года, курс евро устремился наверх.......Таким образом, вчера был сформирован начальный сигнал возможной смены тенденции....

....The dollar and Japanese yen continue to lose ground. After a significant strengthening of the dollar on the back of strong US labour market data, the US currency also weakened against the Japanese yen for the third day in a row today.

Alas, this coincides with the analysis - there is a risk for buy limits on the yen.

........While waiting for a higher correction in the Euro/Dollar pair to materialize, we still recommend to maintain a wait-and-see attitude for the time being. In a thin market in July, the fragile equilibrium seen in the markets for the third day could be disrupted at any time..........

.........The weakness of today's UK reports on May industrial production levels and manufacturing output in the UK has already led to a sharp decline in the pound. However, a more notable impact on major currencies could come from reports out of the US..........

..........Well, the market perception is correct for the pound and the eurodollar.

The moon started to pull back before a short-term buy around 65.......... or went to break 64......... and in general it has the strongest support at 5230,but this is yet to come.

gnawingmarket:

The moon began to pull back before a short-term buy around 65.......... or went to break 64......... and in general it has the strongest support at 5230,but it has yet to live up to that.

Two orders have been activated and we want to believe in a nice story of a hike to 1.083.......no......no.......no......we'll see.