Which broker should I choose? - page 7

sergeev:

I certainly didn't have "no coding". the plugin understandably was an independent ex5.

The trick was that one main ex5 ran the others. The result was something similar to a smartphone with multitasking. A neat panel as a main menu with all available applications.

Everything installs in a couple of clicks (all graphics directly in MT, no exe).

All in all, everything is fine until the moment you wonder how to sell it and how much traders will give you for it. :)

Cool. But where do you see the problem? Do you think it is too specific application?

sergeev:

I certainly didn't have "no coding".

Well... OK, dynamic coding. I could do without it, though.

Anyway. If there's interest, then maybe at the weekend (if everything's OK) I'll write and check the engine itself and its performance. Then we can talk substantively.

C-4:
That's cool. But what do you see as the problem? Do you think it's too specific?

Not specific - on the contrary, it made life easier.

For example, you may use a trading strategy or software that gives you hope for profitability of another entrance.

But it is not the engine that the trader buys, but the essence of the panel - what it can give to the trader, what inputs, signals, and profits. I have a problem with that. :)

TheXpert:

Well... okay, dynamic coding. Although you could do without it.

In short. If there's interest, then maybe on weekends (if everything is OK) I'll write and check the engine itself and its performance. Then we can talk substantively.

you first come up with a business plan of how to sell the result, and most importantly what to sell.

It's not in the cool engine, believe me :)

sergeev:

You first have to figure out a business plan on how to sell the result, and most importantly, what to sell.

Well... there are some ideas. Two of them. One on your subject, the other global. Anyway, a little later and in detail.

sergeev:

I didn't have "no coding", of course. the plugin was, of course, independent ex5.

The trick was to have one main ex5 run the others. It turned out to be something like a smartphone with multitasking. A neat panel as a main menu with all the available applications.

Everything installs in a couple of clicks (all graphics directly in MT, no exe).

All in all, everything is fine until the moment you wonder how to sell it and how much traders will give you for it. :)

The product turned out well in the end. So why rack your brains and ask yourself unnecessary questions. Put it on the market with its original price, for example, 500 credits. And then time will tell the price to raise or delete from the market. Good products will find their buyers.

Now, just as my companion is working on a similar task, the creation of a universal lego constructor.

You might even find it easier to buy yours... :0))

would know the sales statistics of the marketplace, as seen in the signals - the number of subscribers. maybe a little easier directions for searching and programming.

but the MCs have clamped it down.

That's just idle talk. Whoever needs to do it will do it.

I have several EAs (strategies) working on MT5, on one instrument, and each works both ways at the same time. Each strategy has its own stops and takeaways. I have not seen any conflicts yet.

No additional virtual libraries, only current open positions and trade history.

That's my point exactly.

newdigital:

If MT5 (and this is an MT5 forum), you cannot open two positions at the same time for the same instrument at the market price.

and other platforms are not recommended for discussion here.

in mt5 it is possible to open in both directions

YuraZ:

in mt5 it is possible to open in both directions

Help from MetaTrader 5:

General principles

Before you start learning the trading functions of the terminal, you should have a clear understanding of the basic terms: Order, Deal and Position.

• Order
    An order is an instruction to a brokerage company to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main order types: market and pending. There are also special orders: Take Profit and Stop Loss.
  • Transaction
    A transaction is the fact of buying or selling a security.You buy at the Ask price (Buy) and sell at the Bid price (Sell). A deal can be executed as a result of market order or pending order triggering. Note that in some cases the execution of an order may result in several trades at once.
  • Position
    A position is a market commitment, a number of contracts bought or sold on a financial instrument. A long position (Long) is an obligation to buy a financial instrument with the expectation of a future rise in price; a short position (Short) is an obligation to deliver it in the expectation of a future fall in price. There can be only one position for each security in one account.