Let's be friends - page 7

Sergey Lobov:
You don't have to do me any favours... I'm not forcing anyone... I have already explained that I am interested in reviewing the achievements or achievements of others and garnering additional information for myself... A forum is a general meeting where moderators do not allow you to turn around... No one cancels the advertising of their own products ... And this is also a plus for me as for self-promotion and for others... By the way Teletrade does not get good reviews personally ...

Oops... There are still those people who look at the reviews. )
Uncle I don't care, I haven't met any misunderstandings. I don't care about the reviews, I don't see any misunderstandings. If people have addressed this to a trader and he lost profits, it doesn't mean that the broker is to blame.)

If you are interested in the good broker that you will never have problems with, I can give you a piece of advice.

Sergey Lobov:

Offering all forum members and beyond... your friendship........

what it does... friendship......... is primarily advertising

This is an old friendship, it smells of commerce and reciprocity))))

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

Oops... There are still those people who look at the reviews. )
I don't care, I haven't met any misunderstandings. I don't care, I don't see any misunderstandings. If people have addressed this to a trader and he lost profits, it doesn't mean that the broker is to blame.)

If you are interested in the good broker that you will never have problems with, I can give you a piece of advice.

I'm not talking about traders, I'm talking about brokerage firms... this is my personal opinion... and should not affect yours - you like it, so be it....

ILNUR777:

This is an old friendship, it smells of commerce and reciprocity))))

all questions to the developers about titles ( no other users here ) friends only

Sergey Lobov:

I didn't say traders, I said DCs... that's my personal opinion... and should not affect yours - if you like it, then fine....

Honestly, I'm not drunk. But I did not understand what you wrote at the end.
Yes, I wondered what they write there that they do not write about other DCs.

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

But if you're interested in a good broker that you'll never have a problem with, I can advise you.

You should be careful about never. "Never say never".

it's Indigirka salad with freshly frozen teal and omul, come and visit us in Kolyma :)))

Alexander Ivanov:

it's Indigirka salad, come and visit us in Kolyma :)))

Nooooo, it's cold there and bears walk on the roads)

I'll treat you to stroganina and excellent koumiss))

There will be giblets and giblet soup if you like.

It's a great delicacy ))