Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses - page 24

Sergey Golubev:
The platforms are different, because the more complex the task, the higher the platform is.
For example, a simple Expert Advisor can trade on MT3.
MT4 is for more complex tasks.
MT5 - for even more complex tasks.

But tasks are always getting more complicated, and old platforms become less popular (it's the law of life, I'm sorry).

It's like computers - for example I always thought that the best computer is Pentium 1 and the best Windows 95.
But the challenges have become more complex, and I no longer have such a computer or such a winds up.

100%, on computers and the winnda - I have a different opinion. It is only getting better and better and almost bug-free, accordingly B. Gates has a fortune growing.

Moreover, Microsoft has never imposed anything. The user makes his/her own choice, migration and upgrade, nobody rushes the user. Consequently, it is the user who decides, but after that he is already the customer.

So you see, everyone is sane here too.

You just have to read it correctly and understand the meaning from the user's point of view, not that of a Metakvots employee.

Renat Akhtyamov:

100%, on computers and the winnda - I have a different opinion. It is only getting better and better and almost bug-free, accordingly B. Gates has a fortune growing.

Moreover, Microsoft has never imposed anything. The user makes his/her own choice, migration and upgrade, nobody rushes the user. Consequently, it is the user who decides, but after that he is already the customer.

You see, everyone is sane here too.

You just need to read it correctly and understand the meaning from the user's point of view, not from the point of view of a methaquotes employee.

Wren, they just turn off support and upgrades, 7 is dead too)) I don't even want to talk about the Nokia I bought.

Server Muradasilov:
Wren, they are stupidly turning off support , and updates , seven is also a mess ))) I don't even want to talk about the Nokia I bought.

Yeah. There's no point in supporting it, because on a new computer, the old windup can't do a lot of the things that re-purposed hardware requires.

There's a close correlation. between the development of computer hardware and windows.

However, there were no major bugs that prevented me from choosing Microsoft.

They are flawless in terms of marketing actions too - there is absolutely no pressure.

In this case on the other hand - pick a platform that has bugs...

Hmmm.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah. There's no point in supporting it, because on a new computer, the old windup can't do a lot of the things that re-purposed hardware requires.

There's a close correlation. between the development of computer hardware and windows.

However, there were no major bugs that prevented me from choosing Microsoft.

They are flawless in terms of marketing actions too - there is absolutely no pressure.

In this case, on the other hand - pick a platform that has bugs...

Hmmm.

So don't switch. No one is forcing, like they did with Windows 8 when they forcibly upgraded to Windows 10 from Microsoft without user consent.
Wait until everyone upgrades to MT5, and then, gradually, "jump on a fast moving train.

And the only Windows without bugs was the 95th (there was just nothing to glitch on). And on the Pentium 1 the internet just flew around, not clinging to anything inside the computer or that Windows along the way.

Sergey Golubev:
By the way, that English moderator quote I took from a thread (there's a link to that thread there) where MT4 fans and MT5 lovers discuss (the thread title starts as "Why is MT5 better than MT4?" (and two exclamation points ...) and four leaves. A thread here (in English), there are both your supporters and your "opponents", a separate thread.
A very interesting discussion. Thanks for the link. Put it in my favourites. I'll keep an eye on it).

MT3 on Pentium I with Windows 95 generally rules!

Renat Akhtyamov:

In this case, however, choose the platform on which the bugs...

Hmm.

You shouldn't get so hung up on bugs. There's nothing critical about them...

The advantages 100 times outweigh some, not yet fixed, inconveniences. Imho.

Sergey Golubev:
So don't go. No one is forcing us to buy it, like it was with Windows 8 when they forced users to upgrade to Windows 10 from Microsoft without their consent.
Wait until everyone upgrades to MT5, and then, gradually, "jump on a fast moving train".

And the only Windows without bugs was the 95th (there was just nothing to glitch on). And on the Pentium 1 the Internet just flew around, not clinging to anything on the way inside the computer and that Windows.

A simple question.

Can I download DOS from Microsoft?

But that's not the question, it's just that they took that niche and have kept it to this day and it doesn't matter to them - who needs DOS now, what matters is that it's Microsoft.

The whole era of personal computers, starts with Microsoft. I found an old computer, I found the software.

So, that's the kind of unobtrusive marketing.

And the link to download mt4 is mt5....

This is already an imposition on MT5

Suggestions on how to promote the MT5 platform to the masses

Alternatively, we could have championships again.

I'll definitely give up and start switching to 5k.

I think there will be a lot of orders for writing and converting bots on freelance.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Alternatively, we could have championships again.

I'll definitely drop everything then and start switching to 5k.

Good idea. Or we could have a competition between programs written on MT4 and MT5. So, to contrast the main advantages of both platforms and to confirm the winner.