Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses - page 22

George Merts:

I wonder what are the "glitches" in MT5 ?

Can I even name one? Or is it just talk rubbish?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy tester

Proposals to promote the MT5 platform to the masses

Renat Akhtyamov, 2017.01.29 19:16

About Bars - I have already written.

So I got a simple answer from the representatives - everything is available, without even understanding the essence of my question.

I won't describe any more problems.

For that post I got paid bonuses from the same site, now they do not pay.

So let them look for themselves now.

The essence of the problem I will not describe again. The post is somewhere on the forum.

Комбинатор:
Everybody does it here.
In the English part they don't do that anymore. That's why there are 100 times fewer bans than here.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Interesting and Humorous

Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.23 07:06

There are times when users argue in threads, and sometimes in "high tones". The moderators call such friction "forum aggression", although of course it is not aggression ... that word should be put in quotes here too ... but why does it happen?

Found the reason one of the English moderators (the English part also sometimes have "heated" arguments):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Why is MT5 better than MT4? Because it has fewer limitations ?

Alain Verleyen, 2017.01.22 12:56

Everyone is free to have their opinion and express it. But facts and data are more valuable. And if an opinion clearly contradicts the facts, it's just not worth discussing.

The problems start when someone tries to present their opinion as the ultimate truth by presenting opinion as fact. And this often happens, sometimes so often that no one even thinks about it or re-reads the constantly repeated opinions presented as law/axiom. I will never agree with this, and I will not allow such behaviour to develop while I am a moderator.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I'm not going to describe the problem once again. The post is somewhere on the forum.

Bars - returns the number of bars on the chart. IN MT4. And in MT5 - it returns something else ?

Well another glitch from that "horrible number" ?

Indeed, MT4 and MT5 work slightly differently, but to call it "glitches" ??? Do you think that saying "My name is Vasya" is a glitch ? Actually you should write "My name is Vasya" ?

Sergey Golubev:
They don't do that in the English part anymore. That's why there are 100 times fewer bans than here.
Well yes, there's an adequate active moderator there.)

Sergey Golubev:
They don't do that in the English part anymore. That's why there are 100 times fewer bans than here.

So there people live in the real world, and here everyone is trying to bend the world and create their own universe. Creators!

Sergey Golubev:
They don't do that in English anymore. That's why there are 100 times fewer bans than here.

I like both MT4 and MT5.

However, by far MT4 is more reliable and has fewer bugs.

At the same time, knowing the bugs and most importantly - some nuances, I bypass them. But the statement is only for MT4. MT5 does not lend itself to it, because MT5 still needs a lot of work for developers.

Комбинатор:
Well yes, there is an adequate active moderator.)
This is not about moderators.
I'm just saying that when a person imposes their opinion on others, and even more so in such an aggressive manner as the user a few posts above, then our community should be repulsed by such behaviour.

Sergey Golubev:
I'm just saying that when a person imposes their opinion on others, and in such an aggressive manner as the user a few posts above, then our community should be repulsed by such behaviour.
Again - I am independent and just calling things by their proper names.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Again - I am independent and just calling things by their proper names.
And I'll say it again - a post from the English section that I translated from the English section is an English moderator's post - and I completely agree with it:

Why is MT5 better than MT4? Because it has fewer restrictions ???

Alain Verleyen, 2017.01.22 12:56

Everyone is free to have their opinion and express it. But facts and data are more valuable. And if an opinion clearly contradicts the facts, it's just not worth discussing.

The problems start when someone tries to present their opinion as the ultimate truth by presenting opinion as fact. And this often happens, sometimes so often that no one even thinks about it or re-reads the constantly repeated opinions presented as law/axiom. I will never agree with this, and I will not allow this behaviour to develop while I am a moderator.

Sergey Golubev:
I'm just saying that when a person imposes their opinion on others, and even more so in such an aggressive manner as the user a few posts above, then our community should be repulsed by such behaviour.
Can I pin this (not in my words) expression somewhere prominent?