Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses - page 21

fmql:

Should spin both there and there.

It will be very handy for manual trading.

We only have to set the SL and TP in this way now, because it is not possible to do it otherwise. It is more convenient to drag and drop it with the mouse. I would suggest to do the same for pending orders, for example, Ctrl+Alt allows to drag SL and TP of an order.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I wrote about 4, it's not spinning in 5, right.

I tried the 5ra and was horrified at the number of glitches... Not climatic, to say the least. Doesn't work this, doesn't work that.... I used to get paid for posts, now I don't. That's why I won't share my experience of MT5 bugs.

So, just in case, found myself and a reserve airfield (another platform), if 4-Rock will disappear at all. Strangely enough - both 4-Rock and 5-Rock are cooler and there is a more popular programming language.

Yes, sure, MQL4 is ranked 41st, but it's not the first and it's not MQL5!

PROMOTE Mt5, DESTROY Mt4 and the market will be lost!

I also believe that the first step towards losing the market has already been taken - removal of the MT4 installer....... It's a PEP, as it's much easier and quicker to fall than to rise.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I tried the 5ra and was horrified at the number of glitches... Not climatic, to say the least.

So, just in case, found myself a spare airfield (another platform) too, in case the 4-Rock disappears altogether. Strangely enough - it's cooler than 4-Rock and 5-Rock and there's a more popular programming language.

I also believe that the first step towards losing the market has already been taken - removal of the MT4 installer....... This is a BLEEP as it is much easier and quicker to go down than to go up.

Throw it in the mail.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Proposals to promote the MT5 platform to the masses

Renat Akhtyamov, 2017.01.29 18:37

I tried 5ra and was horrified by the number of glitches... Not climatic, to put it mildly. Doesn't work this, doesn't work that.... I used to get paid for posts, now I don't. That's why I won't share my experience of MT5 bugs.

So, just in case, found myself and a reserve airfield (another platform), if 4-Rock will disappear at all. Strangely enough - both 4-Rock and 5-Rock are cooler and there is a more popular programming language.

I also believe that the first step towards losing the market has already been taken - removal of the MT4 installer....... This is a PEP, as it is much easier and faster to go down than to go up.

Don't pass off your personal opinion as fact or axiom.
And no one has cancelled MT4 either.

Sergey Golubev:
Yes and no one has abolished MT4.

Personal opinion is not axiomatic.

I am not imposing anything, but I can see further than those who work here. For I am an independent assessor.

Am I right?

Yes, I agree, no one has cancelled MT4, but:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/167334

Не запускается терминал Metatrader 4
Не запускается терминал Metatrader 4
  • www.mql5.com
Версия и битность терминала 32-bit, build 1031 Описание проблемы После установки терминала от брокера Alpari он не запускается, запуск с ярлыка на...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I am not imposing anything, but I can see further than those who work here. For I am an independent assessor.

Am I right?

Wren, you know when the representatives show up, they will ask you not to show what's wrong ))) ready?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Am I right?

I am not arguing with your opinion. Everyone is entitled to express his opinion.
But read it again - what you have written is written as a fact or axiom.
And this is wrong as people should not impose their opinion on others.
I am not imposing anything on you (although I have many different opinions too).

So, you see further than MetaQuotes, than your fellow coders here on the forum?
Well, then, pardon my sarcasm - good riddance.

Sergey Golubev:
That's what everyone here does.

Server Muradasilov:
Wren, you know when the representatives appear, they will ask not on the fingers to show what is wrong))) ready?

I already wrote about Bars.

The representatives answered me simply - everything is available, without even understanding the essence of my question.

I will not describe any more problems.

For that post I got paid bonuses from the same site, now they do not pay.

So let them look for themselves now.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I tried the 5ra and was horrified at the number of glitches... Not climatic, to say the least. Doesn't work this, doesn't work that.... I used to get paid for posts, now I don't. So I won't share my experience of MT5 bugs.

I wonder what "glitches" are in MT5?

Can I even name one? Or is it just talk rubbish?