Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses - page 15

Реter Konow:
Thanks)

Added:

Are there programmer branches out there like we have?

There certainly is.

No time to look now - I got SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR on Windows 8.1, after reboot all demo accounts on MT5 disappeared (good thing demo), now opening demo accounts again with MT5 for tech analysis on oil, dollar index, etc.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Back in the autumn of 2016, the distribution was removed. But kind Lyosha, i.e. me, carefully saved it on Yad )) Version copied from 15.10.2016

https://yadi.sk/d/QXHVvP0_3Bbbsj

Moderators: In autumn 2016 there were problems with MT4 version update installed with DC, while the original version was updated via Metaquotes-Demo. That's why I kept this version and think it's pollytcorrect to share it.

• What kind of distribution is this - Size: 602 KB ???

Sergey Golubev:
There certainly is.

No time to look now - I got SDBUS_INTERNAL_ERROR on Windows 8.1, after reboot all demo accounts on MT5 disappeared (good thing demo), now opening demo accounts again with MT5 for tech analysis on oil, dollar index, etc.
Oil demo account where did you open it? If it is not a secret.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

My English is more or less normal, of course, it's just simple English )) And about the translator interesting, I didn't know. If I type in Russian, and then change the checkbox to another language, it will translate? I'll try here )))

Yes, I have an Inglish more or less normally, of course, the usual simple english)) And about the translator is interesting, I did not know. When I typed in Russian, and then the check box was replaced into another language, it will translate ??? I will try here))

Write in Russian without any slang, it will translate more accurately.
And you'd better build a sentence like in English - first the subject, then the predicate, and then all the rest. Then it will be translated more accurately.

But in the English part, the Chinese often write ... so you can still understand what's written... :)

Server Muradasilov:
Apart from Sergei, there are other moderators in the ang unit, so be careful ......
Thanks for the warning, but I'm not quite sure what you mean.) I guess you think I'm a complete troll :))

I assure you that is not true.

Ваня:
Oil demo account where did you open it? If it is not a secret.
FXChoice and Alpari.
I have more history with the first one, but I can't replicate their demo...

I read the article about MT5 brokers, so I opened demos with all of them to know their symbol set.
Someone even has Palladium there, everything is there.
Here's the article here.

Now to reopen it again...

Реter Konow:
Thanks for the warning, but I'm not quite sure what you mean.) You must think I'm a complete troll :))

I assure you that is not the case.
Not a troll by any means ) just a warning

Ваня:
  • What kind of distribution is this - Size: 602 KB ?
They are all like that, in DC too, they should download it from the website. I'll check it now, haven't used it for a long time...

Server Muradasilov:
Not a troll by any means ) just a warning
Thank you.

Just maybe I'll meet some talented developers there... Something to talk about. Maybe create an international branch of enthusiastic developers with revolutionary ideas.

Western thinking simply isn't prone to stagnation, and you can find very promising people.

(Like here).

Alexey Volchanskiy:
They're all like that, at the DC too, should pump it up from the website. I'll check it now, haven't used it in a while...
It's fine, it downloads 20149Kb. If installed build less than 1031, you need to update to the latest version. Open File-Open account and select MetaQuotes-Demo server. If it is not in the list, where there is a green circle with a cross, enter that name. Open the demo, reload the terminal, it should update to build 1031.