Arbitration - rules, regulations, deadlines. - page 8

this jobhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job/35718

Only what was the price? 25?

Take $25 for a job where:"And readings can vary from ... the scale of the price chart used"

and expect a normal arbitration outcome?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

this jobhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job/35718

Only what was the price? 25?

Take $25 for a job where:"And readings can vary from ... the scale of the price chart used"

and expect a normal arbitration outcome?

The 25 came after the arbitration

How can one not prove that a task and a ready-made version correspond to the task?

I knew it was a pain in the ass, so I put $250 on it.

I was even ready for 100, but my ass felt that without arbitration will not work, so I multiplied by 2 and a bit.

Because there are a lot of nuances, which I clearly understand, and the customer interprets differently in his favor. And who do I prove it to? You can not prove to the customer, because he wants to collect the money and the source code for half the price. And admins are not available all the time and they do not respond to posts. They appear once or twice a week. To prove it to them, they have to listen and get in touch.

This is what I brought up! There is no one to prove it to. Then they make a judgement and that's it. If they had asked me, I would have explained. And so... Like arbitration, and no constructive dialogue. All right with the client... but the admins are always busy :((((

No more opinions on the subject?

Vyacheslav Ivanov:

Because there are a lot of nuances that I understand unambiguously, but the client interprets them differently in his favour. And who can I prove it to? You can't prove it to the customer, because he wants to get the money and the source code at half the price. And admins are not available all the time and they do not respond to posts. They appear once or twice a week. To prove it to them, they have to listen and get in touch.

This is what I brought up! There is no one to prove it to. Then they make a judgement and that's it. If they had asked me, I would have explained. And so... Like arbitration, and no constructive dialogue. All right with the client... but the admins are always busy :(((

Vyacheslav Ivanov:
No other opinions on the subject?

Yeah, there's some truth to that. Getting to arbitration is a painful and very nerve-racking business. Admins could certainly enter into a dispute as a third party, but it seems to me they are more willing to wait and see what the opponents of the request will agree on.

A customer as a rule has no idea about the details of a program operation, interaction of program parts, as well as interaction of DC software and user terminals. Here is where the difficulties arise. An experienced programmer, working in good conscience, takes into account these subtleties and writes them into the code (if he knows), as well as explains them to the customer. Trust is built up.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

here is the jobhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job/35718

only what was the price? 25?

I'll take $25 for a job where:"And the readings may vary from ... the scale of the price chart used"

and expect a normal arbitrage outcome?

But when the programmer writes a program in the style of"it will do fine," then there is no avoiding arguments and dissatisfaction.

The customer needs it to work the way he imagines, not the way everyone else does. It's just that in this case it turned out like this

-- the code for the Expert Advisor is written;

-- the program imitates what the client wanted;

-- The developer expected that the client would not understand that he had been given a "puppet";

Formally, something has been written, but the program is not completed. The correction of gross and minor errors could take a long time, and the performer did not count on it. The vendor doesn't have any desire to dig into their own code. There are plenty of other orders.

Can you tell me where the "Arbitrage" icon is so I can go there? I clicked the "complaint" link and wrote there.

In general, the situation in arbitration funny ))). Here's my commission taken away .and the work is not done . "Question why take the commission . answer" These are therules of service "Freelance", with which you have agreed to create work. And how could I order the work if I had not signed that is the question . is a vicious circle . as if bondage turns out .

Yes, they take a commission from the customer at ANY rate. I am in this situation myself. I have an order and the contractor is gone. How can I cancel the order now?

Found an article - might be useful for first-time customers -

Some tips for first-time customers

Sergey Golubev:

Found an article - might be useful for first-time customers -

Some tips for first-time customers

why would he want your article, which does not answer his question.

The man simply asked: "how to go to arbitrage".

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Arbitrage - rules, regulations, deadlines.

Zvezdochet, 2017.11.15 11:57

Can you tell me where the " Arbitration " icon is to go there .I clicked the " complaint " link and wrote there .But maybe that's not what I need ?