Arbitration - rules, regulations, deadlines. - page 9

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

why would he want your article that doesn't answer his question.

the man simply asked: "how to go to arbitration".

Who to him?

You're the one who's responding and I just posted a link to an article ... (and posted it in this thread) ...and it would be nice to have more articles like this, where customers would read and understand how to use Freelance service.

And we need such branches - for newbies - where potential customers (or novice customers) could get information and communicate with Freelance professionals (including potential performers) who would explain them everything in a very accessible form.

Sergey Golubev:

Who's he?

You're the one answering and I'm just...

It makes sense now.

Sergey Golubev:

Who to him?

You are the one who answers and I simply posted the link to the article ... (and I posted it in this thread) ... and it would be nice to have more articles like this, where customers would read and understand how to use the Freelance service.

And we need such branches for newbies, where potential customers (or novice customers) could get information and communicate with Freelance professionals (including potential performers), who would explain them everything in a very accessible form.

"What is two times two? " - asked a first grader. ... "Four," the first grader replied without hesitation, ....... "I'll get my calculator," said the first grader, ......" Am I supposed to remember all the constants? "- replied the high school student ......." Wait a few minutes, I'll load the data into the calculator." - replied the professor.