Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 29

jyiv:
I'll text you in private.
and me, please.

Binary options give you an advantage so you can freely use this strategy, when the price deviates sharply, increasing your chances of a positive result in your trading.

It seems to be like: "You can make a lot of money...but we won't give it to you - it's nothing personal - it's just business and business is above all" - so they legitimised all the nastiness and scams ((

jyiv:
Binary options give you an advantage so you can freely use this strategy, when the price deviates sharply.This increases your chances of a positive result in your trading.But I am not imposing my opinion on you.This I have tried to identify the kpd.This is just my opinion.
There is a video on youtube where one authoritative person says that the expectation is lower in binary than in forex. And this person is not talking nonsense - it hasn't been noticed!

The question would be phrased differently:

Is it possible to create a long-term and consistently profitable EA within the Metatrader system?

My answer is no.

For that at least an external channel to import quotes via broker's API is needed.

jyiv:
Binary options give you an advantage so you can freely use this strategy, when the price deviates sharply.This increases your chances of a positive result in your trade.But I am not imposing my opinion on you.This I have tried to identify the kpd.This is just my opinion.
What is the difference between binary and forex?

Translator:

The question would be phrased differently:

Is it possible to create a long-term and consistently profitable EA within the Metatrader system?

My answer is no.

For this at least an external channel to import quotes through a broker's API is needed.

Why are you here on the Metatrader forum with your understanding of the ineffectiveness of MT. First, the complaints on ticks, now you can't make a profitable trading robot. Half the world trades on Metatrader :)

Nothing lasts forever, much less a profitable Expert Advisor)))

server:

Half the world trades on Metatrader :)

95% of them are doomed to fail.

Although there's probably more.

Translator:

95% of traders are doomed to fail.

There are probably more, though.

95% have a chance of getting into that 5%, but they are stubbornly unwilling to get there.

Translator:

95% of traders are doomed to fail.

There are probably more, though.

Why ???