Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 15

Armen:
What about your link about the 15 minute delay?
In fact, google the internet and you'll see what I mean. Google quotations with a 15-minute delay and you'll see all the brokers.

jyiv:

... вылаживал ...

jyiv:

... putting ... in the fetus...

jyiv:

That's right if the price fluctuates I expect a better result.

Not a grammar nazi, so I won't reproach you for your lack of commas.

Nevertheless, the abbreviation "spill rubbish" is not accepted in the Russian language in the form that you write, and to fructify it is an eye-cutting disrespect to the forum participants.

Before you post, try to look closely at the underlining of words. And while you are waiting for the best result - please familiarize yourself little by little with the grammar of the Russian language.

Urain:

I understand this is a conclusion, but from what facts is this conclusion drawn?

Maybe there was just a break in the connection?

Google the internet and you'll see what I mean. Type in 15 minute lag quotations on Google and you'll see all the brokers. Every broker that even exists.

DiPach:

Not a grammar nazi, so the lack of commas will not reproach.

Nevertheless, it is not customary in the Russian language for the abbreviation "to spout crap" as you write it, and it is an eye-opening disrespect for forum participants to proliferate it.

Before you post, try to take a closer look at the underlining of words. And while waiting for a better result, please, little by little, learn grammar of the Russian language.
That's for sure give me a 2 for spelling.

DiPach:

Not a grammar nazi, so the lack of commas will not reproach.

Nevertheless, it is not customary in the Russian language for the abbreviation "to spout crap" as you write it, and it is an eye-opening disrespect for forum participants to proliferate it.

Before you post, try to take a closer look at the underlining of words. And while you are waiting for a better result, please, learn Russian grammar little by little.
Russian is not my native language, I can forgive myself.

jyiv:
That's right give me a 2 for spelling.

We have not been drinking together. So please be kind enough to address unfamiliar forum members as you.

P./S.: You will be graded by your teacher at school.

jyiv:
I am telling you that the quotes come with a 15 minute delay and I do not know where the price has been for 15 minutes.

So the Eurobucks is now at 1.3760 - 63

and they were really 15 minutes ago?

Armen:

So now the Eurobucks is 1.3760 to 63.

and they actually were 15 minutes ago?

Yeah, that's what it looks like.

jyiv:
And in general google the internet you'll understand what I mean, type in google 15 minute lag quotes It will give you all the brokers.
but there is no word that these quotes work for a particular brokerage company ... Maybe because Russian is not native - it's hard to understand the meaning of written? no offence... there is a 15 minute delay in providing data on websites...

DiPach:

We have not been drinking together. So please be kind enough to address unfamiliar forum members as you.

P./S.: The marks will be given to you by your teacher at school.

Oyyyy, Well excuse me, Dear, I didn't mean to offend you like that.