Metatrader API & Metatrader Linux - page 7

YuraZ:

Language and terminal are different substances...

Terminal functionality is not all available from the language ... Correctly said MetaDriver

You have a lot of misconceptions :)

And you don't have much specificity. What functionality is not available? Access to the news? Website? To the windows API? (which MetaDriver hints at).

C-4:
And you're not very specific. What functionality isn't available? Access to news? Website? To the windows API? (which MetaDriver hints at).

Do you have more specifics? Well, list exactly what is available...

Ask MetaDriver for hints - I don't know what exactly he's hinting at...

besides getting confused all the time - confusing one substance with another

--

let's say - control of the tester with a sample of test results is not available from the language

YuraZ:

Say - tester control with test results sampling is not available from the language

Write your tester in MQL5 where this is available.

I'm not confused about the terms, just if you use the word "Terminal", bother to find out first whether it's used within MT4/MT5 so as to avoid ambiguous contexts when communicating.

C-4:

Write your tester in MQL5 where it will be available.

I'm not confused about terms, just if you use the word "Terminal", bother to find out first if it's the one used within MT4/MT5 so as to avoid ambiguous contexts when communicating.

In terms you are confused.... Above I showed you exactly what you are confusing

I have not encouraged and do not encourage you to write your own tester, you are jumping to some strange conclusions.

I'm just saying that not all functionality is available

Shall we start arguing about the end of the stick and the beginning?

C-4:
Shall we start arguing about the end of the stick and the beginning?

:) Do you want me to show you again where you mixed up the substances?

YuraZ:

:) do you want me to show you again where you mixed up the substances ?

Not again. At least show me the first time.