Metatrader API & Metatrader Linux - page 6

YuraZ:

You originally wrote about the terminal and not the panels - I tried to correct you :-) and I did
Now the term is more correct!

Yes MQL4 and MQL5 allow you to easily create a nice handy wrapper for trading ( PANEL)

--

I'm very surprised when someone decides to write a terminal all by himself :-) ... but for himself on linux on windows or his personal operating system - not written yet

I'm rather saying that MQL5 == MT5 terminal. All terminal functionality is available in MQL5, it's more than just some wrapper panel.

C-4:
All of the terminal's functionality is available in MQL5.It is more than just some wrapper panel.
Unfortunately, not all of them. You can make a very long list of what is "not available, though I would like to have it". It's a harmless list with no pretensions to some deep guts.

MetaDriver:
Unfortunately not all of them. There is a very long list of things you could make that you "don't have access to, but would like to have". A fairly innocuous list, with absolutely no pretensions to any deep guts.
(Voice the list please! )

tol64:
(Please give me a list! )
just walk around the terminal with your mouse and look around the nooks and crannies.

MetaDriver:
just walk around the terminal with your mouse and look around the nooks and crannies.
Make the same request to Service Desk. I think they'll understand. )))

tol64:
Make the same request to the Service Desk. I think they'll understand. )))
I don't think so. I have already made it out on the forum. in the requests for MT6;)

MetaDriver:
I don't think so, but I've already done it on the forum. in the MT6 wishes;)
Read it. Thought something new "itched". But this list cannot be called completely harmless. ))

tol64:
Reading. Thought something new was "itchy". But you can't really call this list harmless. ))
Well, what's so "offensive" about it?)

MetaDriver:
Well, what's "offensive" about it?)
At least the fact that it is very big. If they start it, it could be done by 2020. ))

C-4:
I am rather saying that MQL5 == MT5 Terminal. All terminal functionality is available in MQL5, it's more than just some wrapper panel.

Language and terminal are different substances...

Terminal functionality is not all available from the language ... Correctly said MetaDriver

You have a lot of misconceptions :)