Metatrader API & Metatrader Linux - page 4

FinancialShark:
If you think mql is not enough for you then why do you want to use mt4 or mt5?

You seem to have a very good understanding of mql.

If you think that the mql language is not enough for you, then why do you need the mt environment at all, go to where there is an API and write under linux?

it is clear that - there will be no api or version for linux

mql is self-sufficient for creating strategies in mt environment

YuraZ:

Empty. You won't explain anything to him. It's a technomaniacal research theorist like shelandr

i_logic:
Empty. You won't explain anything to him. It's a technomaniacal research theorist like shelandr
Exactly the same association.

FinancialShark:
Doesn't the fact that any code can be de-compiled confuse you?
Any decompiled code from the latest versions, please ask!

i_logic:
Empty. You won't explain anything to him. It's a technomaniac research theorist like shelandr
I feel like there are only amateurs on this forum, it's ridiculous!

i_logic:
Nothing. You can't explain anything to him. He's a technomaniac research theorist like shelandr

He seems to understand it himself ... ( I guess).

Judging by the answers he has a good understanding of programming ... He knows Linux but can't stand Windows...

That's what's so amazing:

Believes mql is not suitable for creating trading strategies ...

What to write programs for mt platform. It's strange : It's not in an mt environment. But on linux ...

I can use Api and apparently in C or God knows what ...

In my turn I remember one of my comparisons that I made in such cases

There's a shovel, there's a rake, there's a pitchfork... Each tool is used for its intended purpose

I won't write an operating system in Basic or MQL languages, normal people write operating systems in C.

In the same way I'm not going to suffer and write TS for MT in C, if it's elementary more convenient, you can write it in MQL. Especially since it is geared for it ( there are ready-made methods, functions, calls, history).

The author thinks he's better than the whole company? The practitioners and pros who created the MT environment.

And write more efficient libraries and methods? I don't bet he will in 10-20 years

But the metaquotes have already been created for more than 10 years. He will repeat one? I don't know, maybe he will

but why?

The author of the thread wants a linux terminal ... From metaquotes... More precisely, he wants an api

so he can write his own ,,,, his terminal his TS. Working through the api with brokers who have software by methaqvot... But why? Why bother with this mess?

He already had his answer...

FinancialShark:
It feels like the forum is full of amateurs, it's ridiculous!
There are amateurs and enemies all over the place! They want to put sticks in the wheels of an inquiring mind...

FinancialShark:
It feels like the forum is full of amateurs, it's ridiculous!

:) ... You're so full of shit... You're a professional...

These dilettantes here would quickly and professionally unscrew any professional's ass...

YuraZ: But why? Why make a mess of it?
Now read my very first post again ;)

...FinancialShark:
To write such an EA may be possible in MQL5,but in MQL4 implementation of such code is impossible. ...

The opinion of an amateur... It's easy to see ...

nowadays you can do almost everything on mql4 that you can do on mql5

.... You probably don't know much about the subject