What kind of expert does an expert have to be for you to buy one? - page 6

Some EAs are profitable, but only for their creators

And those that are for sale are only for greedy suckers, and all of them without exception (imho).

I have never met anyone in my life who managed to earn something on someone else's EA.

-_-FART:

I have never met anyone in my life who has managed to make money from someone else's EA.

You are probably a little confused about cause and effect. Surely you "haven't met anyone in your life" who sells reliable professional robots.

Otherwise your statement would be a little different.

-_-FART:

I have never met anyone in my life who managed to earn something on someone else's EA.

Cases happen, but by no means plug'n'play. :)

In any case, you have to go into it and investigate it thoroughly.

MetaDriver:

Cases happen, but by no means plug'n'play. :)

In any case, you have to go into it and investigate it thoroughly.

Again, we are talking about different things: you are talking about a robot builder and I am talking about a professional robot.

Sorry, but your signals don't give even a hint of a professional robot. The reasoning behind the performance is even more validating in the opinion that...

VNIK:
Again we are talking about different things: you are talking about a robot builder and I am talking about a professional robot.
No, I'm talking about a robot, too. You need to learn its "habits" before bidding. I'm sure there are very versatile robots you don't need to look after, but I doubt there are any on the market. In most cases, supervision is needed, as is smart optimisation (taking those "habits" into account).

-_-FART:

Some EAs are profitable, but only for their creators

The ones for sale are only for greedy suckers, and all of them without exception (imho).

I have never met anyone in my life who has managed to earn something from someone else's EA.

This is why I'm so pessimistic: even according to the law of large numbers profitable EAs must exist, but one has to do a great amount of work to get such a sweet from a pile of crap (the latter term means not the newly appeared market, but the entire mass of EAs offered on the Internet).

In real trading I use the portfolio made approximately in the following proportions: 80% - self-written, 10% - open access and finalized, 10% - purchased "black boxes".

If an Expert Advisor meets my requirements and its price/profitability ratio allows me to achieve the required payback period, why not earn from it?

TheXpert:
The reasoning behind the characteristics is even more validating in the opinion that...
Once again, for the particularly gifted: the characteristics of the IDEAL robot to strive for, in which case the sale of such a robot is guaranteed.

VNIK:
Once again, for the particularly gifted: the characteristics of the IDEAL robot to strive for, in which case the sale of such a robot is guaranteed.

MetaDriver:

Great! All things scientific: http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/19933492/

Железные аргументы. Победа, даже если ты не прав
Железные аргументы. Победа, даже если ты не прав
  • 100.80 RUB
  • Мэдсен Пири
  • www.ozon.ru
Вооружитесь этой книгой, чтобы защитить собственные интересы в любой конфликтной ситуации, в любом споре. Перед вами полная практическая инструкция по использованию в качестве аргументов логики, в том числе и ее "запрещенных приемов". Вы найдете здесь массу примеров того, как люди отстаивали свои интересы в, казалось бы, безнадежных ситуациях...