Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time? [no flooding please!] - page 15

If you follow your logic, then you need to learn programming in order to "properly" rule the markets - another duck on your part.

You can be a good coder, a good trader, a psychologist, but if one of the above is missing, then you are just a programmer, trader, psychologist and no more, with all the ensuing consequences.

artmedia70:

Please think about the fact that you are trying to combine the incompatible and cram in the un-compatible.

They can guarantee the quality of learning, not the outcome. Well... it's just... it's like primary schools. The same teacher has a mountain of underachievers, a bunch of C's and only a few are successful. Everything in our lives depends not on the teacher, but on ourselves.

You should give a guarantee to yourself like this: "...I promise that I will be a diligent student, I will absorb every word and every move of my teacher like a sponge"... ;)

let's say a lot depends on the primary schools teacher

-_-FART:
And the kind that all these people have been living off forex and forts for a long time.
that's what they say ))))

revers45:

Well, here is confirmation that profitable trading can be guaranteed, but the local programmers are stifling the idea.

If even a lot of different people, with their nerves and psychological unpredictability, can be guaranteed to teach trading, then a mechanical trading system, a robot, should be much easier to teach.

And if someone is not able to do it, then IMHO we should not look for reasons and the guilty, and go learn programming with a guaranteed result, and if it does not help, then such programmers themselves need to be replaced by robots).

and what will they pay back? for the training or the money lost after their training? and why only 83% after their guarantee?

sounds like the old scam of buying a licence through ...

You have to pay ten grand for help. Then go to the exam and take it.

If you don't pass, they give you your money back.

But if you pass, they don't. But you'll never know if you passed or passed with their "help". In the end, they'll give you a refund for some things. And some they won't. It's the same here. they gave you the course. they collected the money. the person emptied the money - they returned the money for the course. he was able to earn his own money - he did not get it back.

-Infinity:

If you follow your logic, then you need to learn programming in order to "properly" rule the markets - another duck on your part.

You can be a good coder, a good trader, a psychologist, but if one of the above is missing, then you are just a programmer, trader, psychologist and no more, with all the ensuing consequences.

I will not discuss the logic found in my comment, but it is in relation to the "discussion" about the market.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/17417/page4#comment_725455
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/17417/page6#comment_725728

Armen:
and what kind of money will they refund? for the training or lost after their training? And why only 83% after their guarantees ?

Probably a commission.

Предложение по работе маркета - сделать отдельную вкладку советников, имеющих мониторинг реального счета
Предложение по работе маркета - сделать отдельную вкладку советников, имеющих мониторинг реального счета
  • www.mql5.com
Предложение по работе маркета - сделать отдельную вкладку советников, имеющих мониторинг реального счета.

-Infinity:

.... 8-10 years ago I would have gladly believed such a "cowboy hat from Miami" bullshit.

Just another commercial by a fledgling VC to attract fresh meat in the form of Lohs.

So you think all Forex is a scam and everything connected with it (signals, market makers, advisers...).

And you have come to the court to educate people and protect them from the great deception, thank you, but alas, it is too late, quick money virus swallows everyone, without a chance to return to the previous state of mind and body.