Buy Expert Advisor - page 4

diskret:
Yes! Of course, you think I've been on the forex market for 6 years and I'm going to use some kind of indusers? And all that is written is tested by my own mistakes and money !!!!!!!!!!!
How do you achieve a 160% drawdown?

Since it is based on martin, it needs a refill, so this refill is +60%

diskret:
Because it is based on a martin, it needs a refill, and that refill is +60%.
He needs a proper calculation, not a refill. But let's leave that out. Good luck, what else to say.

diskret:
Since it is based on martin, it needs a surplus, and this surplus is +60%.
If you subtract what you deposit to your account from the profitability, it turns out to be a loss. You have to add money to your account.

diskret:

... And I always have Luck with me now!!!

Well, luck is far from a success. ))

diskret:

Of course, you are clever, but if you give him 500 dollars and earn 1.6 dollars per step, and who needs it?

You can't sell EAs in threads on your email (you can't sell them on the forum at all). You can sell in the Market.

diskret:

And Luck is always with me now!!!

In one of the poker rooms I saw a bonus t-shirt with a caption that completely reflects my opinion on the matter.

I don't really give a fuck about.... Your opinions, DID write I want to buy, I offered, and what a nice thing to flub here, I'm deep, deep somewhere! Who wants to work, he will work! And who wants to play, will play! .... until he learns to work! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

diskret:
The thread is delusional. Your suggestion is even more delusional. So bear with me ) my "nonsense" in return.

diskret:
I don't really give a fuck about.... Your opinions, DID write I want to buy, I offered, and what a nice thing to flub here, I'm deep, deep somewhere! Who wants to work, he will work! And who wants to play, will play! .... until he learns to work! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Reply to a specific nickname, i.e. with a mandatory quote or reference to the nickname.

Otherwise your emotions will be seen as trolling with insulting references to everyone.