Buy Expert Advisor - page 7

Mathemat:

This is very bad. Regardless of the testing period.

Yeah... if suddenly the next trade was not profitable or the trend did not change direction, that would be it... That's it... all the money you've earned

niktron:
How much would a robot like this cost?
hello. is it possible to test this robot for at least a week?

Because this is a free forum for all free stuff and promotion of commercial and private programs is prohibited here (even Market signals and products cannot be promoted on this forum, only on profiles, but not on the forum) - then maybe there is an opportunity to test it.

I think niktron can simply post the source code of his EA here (if not, it's a violation of rules).

If you promote your EA on the forum, post it here. Why are you teasing the visitors otherwise?

I mean :

• or the advisor is the source.
  • or all posts will be construed as advertising with further sanctions so to speak apologies

Very risky advisor...often in drawdown... All posts deleted - apologies for the hype)))

niktron:
Very risky advisor...often in drawdown... All posts deleted - apologies for the hype)))
A good ending to the thread ))))

Is there such a thing as an advisor?

evgeniy0184:
Are there such EAs?
You can do a lot more than that in the tester.

How about I be your counsellor?

Buy Expert Advisor with source code with the right to refine and resell. Not a martingale!

taras.tsegelnyk:
I will buy an EA with source code with the right to refine and resell. Not a martingale!