Buy Expert Advisor - page 5

Nail the branch down, it won't do any good

FAQ:
Nail the branch down, it won't do any good.
Of course you should. A thread is supposed to contain ads from third-party resources. If a person wants to buy, let him go to the market. All the rest must be in private correspondence.

diskret:
I don't really give a fuck about.... I don't give a shit about your opinions, I offered to buy, and why are you here, I am deep, deep somewhere! Who wants to work, will work! And who wants to play, will play! .... until he learns to work! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Martingale involves playing for luck. So it is you who are gambling. If you learn to work, instead of investing half your salary in your account in order to pull your "system" out of losses and just cover these losses with exorbitant risks, earning zero or a couple of quid and a gray hair on your head if you get out of a drawdown...

GOOD LUCK.

artmedia70:

Martingale involves playing for luck....

You shouldn't be so categorical in your statement. Martingale, like any other method (tool) can be used both correctly and incorrectly.
All we have to do wisely, that there was no situation like in the proverb: "Give a fool ... glass, he will ... ... a fool will break and cut his hands".

SWA:
Don't be so categorical in your statement. Martingale, like any other method (tool), can be used both correctly and incorrectly.
You must do everything wisely and not get into a situation like the proverb: "Give a fool ... glass, he will ... ...and cut his hands."
OK. I'll give you an example of proper use.

atpngp:
I buy EA kootry not plummeting deposit and has a positive real story on a real account! Pishite skype atpngp.

Sell ears from a dead donkey

( C ) Ostap

Armen:
ok. example of correct use in the studio
What kind of example do you want? Any whim for your money (prices are reasonable):)
There's a forum thread on Martinat https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6919
Так ли плох мартин? Или нужно уметь его готовить?
Так ли плох мартин? Или нужно уметь его готовить?
  • www.mql5.com
, ком как), кривая балланса приобрела чуть более красивый вид, да и отдельные показатели тестирования слегка улучшились.

SWA:
What kind of example do you want? Any whim for your money (prices are reasonable):)
There's a forum thread on Martinat https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6919
noooo, I don't believe in martin categorically...

Armen:
No, I don't believe in martin categorically...
Has he been told that? How did he react? How much did he care?

SWA:
Was he told about this? And how did he react? Did he take it badly?
If the deposit is unrestricted, it's OK. If it's limited, the martin is more dead than alive.