Re-activation...... - page 6

C-4:
Um... How can I put it to you in a simpler way? Using architecture as an example: imagine that you were building and building a house, and finally you built it. And then suddenly you realize that it would be better to build a tower instead of a house. And you are like, "What's so hard? The Ostankino Tower works. Make a tower out of a house. And make it look like Ostankino!"
What?

BOSSVORS:
What?

Checkmate , why did you cheat us ?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Re-activation......

BOSSVORS, 2013.12.22 20:16

Hi all. Here's the topic. Bought owls in the market,
Made 5 activations.
Question! What conditions need to be met when re-activating????? but with a different windup!!! On the same laptop where the owl was!

I would like to know in general what is the principle behind the binding????

BOSSVORS:
The topic can be closed!!!! as it is clear that mq will not do that......
In short give up profits ...... It looks like they're going to be even worse from now on.....
Jealous, Chokalka?

Yoschik:
Jealous, Chokalka?

О! There you are!

Can you tell a photoshop from the original?

BOSSVORS:
Huh?
Wha, wha, wha. Come on, pour it!

Contender:

О! There you are!

Can you tell a photoshop from the original?

For me, being tied to the hardware and the software is not the best option. I know a couple of UPU services - if you miss a payment, you get a new UPU with a new windup. In addition, my Expert Advisor, for example, draws different decorations (different lines, large balance, etc.) Therefore, the EA trades on UPU, but I prefer to look after it from my home computer. And when I'm not at home - I take my laptop with me. I.e. 3 activations already. When changing the UPU for various reasons will lead to the fact that I will remain with the paid and unworkable product. For the seller of course lafayette, for the buyer a delusional idea. One thing for sure, the tethering must be lifelong and easily restorable. For example, tying the number to the telephone number, as used in webmoney or in banks. To activate it on the site, specify the phone number to which the Expert Advisor is linked, get a reply SMS and the Expert Advisor works on any account

dimeon:
For me, being tied to the hardware and the software is not the best option. I know a couple of UPU services - if you miss a payment, you get a new UPU with a new Windows. In addition, my EA, for example, draws different decorations (different lines, large balance, etc.) Therefore, the EA is trading on UPU, but I'd rather watch it from my home computer. And when I'm not at home - I take my laptop with me. I.e. 3 activations already. When changing the UPU for various reasons will lead to the fact that I will remain with the paid and unworkable product. For the seller of course lafayette, for the buyer a delusional idea. One thing for sure, the tethering must be lifelong and easily restorable. For example, tying the number to the telephone number, as used in webmoney or in banks. For activation, you specify the phone number on the site to which the Expert Advisor is linked.

The option you have described is a loophole. Nothing prevents you from reselling the Expert Advisor you bought (for example, to me) and dictate the activation code sent to your mobile phone over Skype.

Now your ability to do so is limited by a finite number of possible activations.

There is a workaround - go out to the vendor and ask for a couple of minutes more activations, activate and return the counter.

Now it is the vendor who decides how many activations to allow.

Renat:
There is a workaround - go out to the vendor and ask for a couple of minutes more activations, get activated and get the counter back.

Now it is the vendor who decides how many activations to allow.
How do I change activation count for a product I sell? Is this possible to do so with a moderator? Is it allowed to do this several times a day?