News for EUR/USD - page 6

newdigital:

I would advise, for example.

• Separate the technical analysis from the fundamental one, at least with posts.
  • do technical analysis using the MT5 method with all the levels with charts, which can all be repeated in MT5, using indicators from the MT5 CodeBase
  • the fundamental content - from the source with a link
  • to allocate external links in a separate branch (in order to store external links in one branch only, and not to litter the forum with external content)

That's when your work, your text, copied text, etc., will be visible. That's when the opinions will go in the thread, not the flooding.

This is what I advise you as your English-speaking competitor.

But in this way it turns out that you say, and Bernanke says ... :)

He is not saying anything, he is copying for the purpose of earning credits.

then it's a flood.

newdigital:
Then it's flooding.

Flooding is when posts are irrelevant to the topic.

Here, however, the topicstarter deliberately spams publicly available information (any terminal has a "News" tab)

I understand ... I call it flooding, as I hope the topicstarter will correct himself and start making his thread in line with the name and traditions of the forum.

AndreiKostukevi:

Dear Contender.

Read

Spam isthe sending of commercial and other advertisements or other types of messages to people who have not expressed a desire to receive them.

Commercial - you earn real money by getting points to your rating for each post. 50 points equals $1.

It may not be advertising, but these are posts I don't want to read. And your thread is hanging in the top on the home page not due to the community's interest in it, but due to your actions of copypasting from other sources. I don't want to participate in your thread, but you constantly draw me into it by shoving your thread right under my nose by posting texts not of your making at the speed of a sewing machine. You're practically the only member. There is no lively discussion in it.

Spam

Английский язык — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Самоназвание: Страны: Официальный статус: Общее число говорящих: Рейтинг: Классификация Категория: Письменность: Языковые коды ГОСТ 7.75–97: ISO 639-1: ISO 639-2: ISO 639-3: В морфологии языка преобладают аналитические формы выражения грамматического значения. Порядок слов в предложении в основном строгий...

Contender:
He's not saying anything, he's copying for the purpose of earning credit.

Contender.

I've written to you above.

newdigital

Hello.

Flood. I'm ironing out the news in Russian... sometimes euro-dollar analysis.

If you think I should not do it please stop.

Respectfully.

AndreiKostukevi:

Contender.

newdigital

Hello.

Respectfully.

I wrote to you, so what's the big deal...

AndreiKostukevi:

Contender.

newdigital

Hello.

Sincerely.

Posting on a tablet, sorry - so slow ... repeating -

Forum for trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

News for EUR/USD

newdigital, 2013.12.04 16:15

I understand ... I call it flooding, as I hope the topicstarter will correct himself and start making his thread in line with the name and traditions of the forum.

AndreiKostukevi:

I do the news in Russian... sometimes analysis on the euro dollar.

What do you "iron them out" with?

Here

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

News for EUR/USD

newdigital, 2013.12.04 16:05

I would advise to

• Separate the technical analysis from the fundamental one at least with posts
  • to do the technical analysis using MT5 methods with all the levels with charts, which can all be repeated in MT5, using indicators from MT5 CodeBase
  • the fundamental content - from the source with a link
  • to allocate external links in a separate branch (in order to store external links in one branch only, and not to litter the forum with external content)

That's when your work, your text, copied text, etc., will be visible. That's when the opinions will go in the thread, not the flooding.

This is what I advise you as your English-speaking competitor.

But in this way it turns out that you say, and Bernanke says ... :)