Seller-buyer - page 3

TheXpert:
Well actually there is a bug, and the support is in its repertoire.
It's not a bug, it's the same topic where I asked for absolute drawdown too, not a fucked up one

sergeev:

Bonus-schantering a little bit.

Man, you are so wrong right now. You better watch out for that kind of stuff.

I would do pretty much the same thing in the case of total silence.

sergeev:
It's not a bug, it's the same thread where I asked for absolute drawdown too, not a shitload of drawdown
Ok, go ahead and explain. And don't forget that it says it's calculated by equity.

TheXpert:

Man, you are so wrong right now. That's the kind of guy you better watch out for.

Everybody knows about him.

There's a new star in the making here.

TheXpert:
OK, explain. And don't forget that it says it's calculated by equity.
Andrey, on the contrary, it was you who explained everything to me in the previous thread. :)

sergeev:

so you're not promising...

bonus-schunking a little bit.

whatever.

))))))))) i promise not to pick up every thread in a row except mine....(and unless it's required for work) for a month............ anyway i have a good reason right now...

sergeev:

there is a new star in the making.

))))))))) yes.........

lobovsergey:
))))))))). yeah..........

Well, it kind of is.

just control yourself. you're not the only one with questions. don't go spreading your problem around.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10434

По какой формуле рассчитывается прирост в "Сигналах"?
По какой формуле рассчитывается прирост в "Сигналах"?
  • www.mql5.com
Все бы ничего, и даже это было бы терпимо, если бы от него больше ничего не зависело, но по нему считаются другие параметры сигнала.

sergeev:

Bonus-schanteriem little by little

You'd better pay attention to your trolls on the forum like Hedgehog and others who post everywhere and most importantly off-topic - they're just amusing themselves by scoring points.

sergeev:

Well, yeah.

Just control yourself. You're not the only one who has questions. And don't go spreading your problem around.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10434.

i don't get it..... i now have a real % return from the 90rub depo 2500%.... the drawdown on the account recorded during the trade 43%..... why i have 162% in my signals is not clear.... if it is floating then it should go back out but at the moment is fixed in one position...although the account has recovered from drawdown.... it turns out if i now go into drawdown again the numbers will increase even more

lobovsergey:
I don't get it..... on the account recorded during the trade 43%..... why do I have 162% in my signals is not clear

what formula was used to make the calculation ?