Test of a new editor engine with intelligent extraction of descriptions from links - page 10

Renat:

The trading platforms group is now actively working on a huge upgrade of MetaTrader 4. As soon as they are done, they will take care of other priorities.

I understand that after this upgrade MT4 will understand MQL5 ?

When is this upgrade scheduled to be released approximately?

Laryx:

I understand that after this upgrade MT4 will understand MQL5 ?

When is this upgrade scheduled to be available?

Public beta next week, release mid-January 2014.

Can I be more specific? So, it will be possible to write for MT4 in MQL5?

Or will there be some restrictions? For example, will there be classes, structures?

Added a description parser from Blogger blogs.

http://physicsoffinance.blogspot.ru/

Quantum dots from... coal?
Quantum dots from... coal?
  • Mark Buchanan
  • physicsoffinance.blogspot.ru
For those not following along with recent physics and materials science, the newest wonder material is graphene, made of two-dimensional sheets of carbon just one atom thick. The 2010 Nobel Prize in physics was awarded for its discovery. Here's a short primer on why it's cool because of its amazing strength, conductivity and flexibility. To be...

falkov:

Can I be more specific? So, it will be possible to write for MT4 in MQL5?

Or will there be some restrictions? For example, will there be classes, structures?

Read
Выпущена бета-версия MetaTrader 4 Build 529 с новым компилятором - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Выпущена бета-версия MetaTrader 4 Build 529 с новым компилятором - MQL4 форум

Added a parser for descriptions from sites running on CMS "Joomla!
A Summer Spent on OpenPrinting with the Linux Foundation
A Summer Spent on OpenPrinting with the Linux Foundation
  • Libby Clark
  • www.linux.com
This past summer marked Moscow-based developer Anton Kirilenko's third Google Summer of Code internship with The Linux Foundation. That's three summers, three different projects and mentors, and three totally different experiences with Linux and open source software. As an Applied Physics and Mathematics graduate student at the Moscow Institute...

Added a parser for descriptions from sites that use HTML5 markup - primarily a huge number of news sites.
7 Cybersecurity Risks for 2014
7 Cybersecurity Risks for 2014
  • Chad Brooks, BusinessNewsDaily contributor
  • www.foxbusiness.com
With each new year, comes a new round of cybersecurity risks. To help businesses best prepare for the year ahead, risk mitigation and response solutions firm Kroll has identified seven trends that indicate a changing tide in cyber standards. These changes will require organizations to take stronger actions and safeguards to protect against...

Британский кот подтвердил непредсказуемость финансовых рынков
Британский кот подтвердил непредсказуемость финансовых рынков
  • korrespondent.net
Рыжий кот из Британии по кличке Орландо за 2012 года получил самую большую прибыль по своим вложениям в акции крупных компаний, которые входят в индекс FTSE All-Share.

Слушать радио онлайн - Радиоточка плюс | radiotochki.net
  • radiotochki.net
Радиоточка – это бесплатная удобная программа, с помощью которой можно слушать трансляции радиостанций через интернет. Слушайте радиопередачи, новостные программы, любимую музыку на российских и зарубежных радиостанциях...

It would be handy if the editor could allow pictures to be inserted directly from the clipboard.

now the picture is inserted when editing, but when adding a post it disappears

I added a picture from the clipboard to this post, but it was not added