Test of a new editor engine with intelligent extraction of descriptions from links - page 9

Торгуем по волнам Эллиотта на бирже
Торгуем по волнам Эллиотта на бирже
  • lsn
  • www.forexdengi.com
Вариант с треугольником мне не очень нравиться. Причины излагал в этой ветке ранее. Есть более мега-апокалипсичная разметка. Она будет подтверждаться, если в следующем году РТС пройдет 120 импульсом. И еще проблема...

lezzvie:
Testing LiveJournal - http://stalic.livejournal.com/508089.html

updated the website's ability to hide Read more.

В России проломили стену, чтобы спасти толстого кота
В России проломили стену, чтобы спасти толстого кота
  • 24tv.ua
В российском городе Соколе Вологодской области спасателям пришлось пробить стену дома, чтобы достать...

ALXIMIKS:

updated the website's ability to hide Read more.

Yes, the detailed text can be hidden by clicking on the Hide link.

But the full text is not yet loadable for all sites. We are working on that.

http://lenta.ru/news/2013/11/13/fatcat/

Спасатели проломили стену ради спасения толстого кота
Спасатели проломили стену ради спасения толстого кота
  • lenta.ru
В городе Соколе Вологодской области спасателям пришлось пробить стену дома, чтобы достать кота, застрявшего в вентиляции, сообщает агентство «Интерфакс». Инцидент произошел во вторник, 12 ноября. Кот британской породы, принадлежащий одной из жительниц трехэтажного дома, провалился в вентиляционную шахту, когда прогуливался по крыше. Он оказался в...

Damn, when I saw the headline I thought, "Well thank God, the new MetaEditor has finally been made! Promised for a long time and finally!!!"

It's all bullshit. Man, I'm so upset!

And I'm not even going to apologize for the word bullshit.

ZS This doesn't apply to the cat - I've got two cats myself.

falkov:

Damn, when I saw the headline I thought, "Well thank God the new MetaEditor has finally been made! Promised for a long time and finally!!!"

It's all bullshit. Man, I'm so upset!

And I'm not even going to apologize for the word bullshit.

Different teams do different projects. The web developers are doing the website and they've got their own front end.

The Trading Platforms Group is in the process of finalizing a huge upgrade of the MetaTrader 4. As soon as they are done, they will take on other priority tasks.

I added a link to the post, attached a picture with a description, deleted the link and pressed add a comment, but the comment appeared without a picture ((

Did they change the way links work again?

ALXIMIKS:

I added a link to the post, attached a picture with a description, deleted the link and pressed add a comment, but the comment appeared without a picture ((

Did they change the way links work again?

That link has no description. No such links have been added so far.

Added a forum parser based on the Invision Power Board engine.

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=352148

MetaTrader 5
MetaTrader 5
  • tigr3000
  • 4pda.ru
MetaTrader 5 версия: 500.725 Последнее обновление программы в шапке: 31.12.2012 Краткое описание: Торговая платформа для мобильного трейдинга на Форексе (Forex) и фондовых рынках. Описание: С MetaTrader 5 вы можете использовать как реальные торговые счета, так и демонстрационные. Более того, демо-счета можно открывать прямо из мобильной...

Headlines from a Mathematically Literate World
Headlines from a Mathematically Literate World
  • Ben Orlin
  • mathwithbaddrawings.com
Our World: Market Rebounds after Assurances from Fed Chair Mathematically Literate World: Market Rebounds after Regression to the Mean Our World: Firm’s Meteoric Rise Explained by Daring Strategy, Bold Leadership Mathematically Literate World: Firm’s Meteoric Rise Explained by Good Luck, Selection Bias Our World: Gas Prices Hit Record High...

Bitcoin Gets Valued: Bank Of America Puts A Price Target On The Virtual Tender
Bitcoin Gets Valued: Bank Of America Puts A Price Target On The Virtual Tender
  • Samantha Sharf
  • www.forbes.com
Today, Bank of America became the first major finical institution to initiate analyst coverage of Bitcoin.