Fibonacci pyramids - page 2

voitehov:
Wise, for short term trading, a pullback is possible.
It wasn't me, it was Fibonacci who came up with it. I do not claim to have the last word. I trust the Italian ...

voitehov:
It wasn't me, it was Fibonacci who came up with it. I don't claim to have the last word. I'll trust the Italian...
Real man. In the 12th century he knew where the Australian dollar would go today against the undiscovered American dollar.

There is something about these mysterious pyramids ... :

The idea within wave theory, the fiboproportions gimmick is interesting, I did not understand how to draw it on the chart => it is a bit complicated for simple understanding, that's why people are more joking than communicating, I should have started with a detailed and clear description of the construction.

There are some features in MT that some people don't use at all and don't even know they exist, hence the misunderstanding

voitehov:
Still, there's something about these mysterious pyramids... :

When are you going to start inserting images into the post? It's so simple - no more complicated than inserting a file.

You'll owe the hedgehog half a kingdom.

artmedia70:

When are you going to start inserting images into the post? It's so simple - no more complicated than inserting a file.

You'll owe the hedgehog half a kingdom.

Don't break my business.

Yoschik:
Real man. In the 12th century he knew where the Australian dollar would go today against the dollar of a then undiscovered America.
Some things don't change for centuries.

Yoschik:
Don't break my business.
I'll figure it out later. I'm hanging up now.

voitehov:
I'll figure it out later. I'm hanging up now.

There is nothing to sort out, just transfer from purse to purse.

And if it is difficult, then give me your wallet, keys and password, and I will do the transfer myself.

Yoschik:
Don't break my business.

And the bear's asleep somewhere until spring. Will you share when he wakes up?

Or do you want a kickback?