Fibonacci pyramids - page 9

Yoschik:

You're welcome, the man is sincere in his search and in his success and openness.

Well, it looks ridiculous, but it is not punishable

Yulish, you sly hedgehog... He has not made any money yet.

voitehov:
... After a little observation of price movements along the pyramid, all resistance levels are immediately visible (to me), using the Alligator can accurately anticipate reversals and pullbacks. I say at once, how and why price moves by the pyramid law (if any), I do not know ...

Interesting observation, but to check it, make an EA using this strategy and run it on different instruments. If there really is a "kick", then ... Don't spook your luck...

artmedia70:

To repeat and clarify - everyone makes mistakes, but there are no mistakes in communication style - it's either a spirit or a clinic...

That's well said, damn it)

Yoschik:
Well said, damn it.)
Thank you. Surprised myself when I reread it...

artmedia70:
You're a smart hedgehog... Haven't made any money yet.

Come on. I thought he was gonna play along. Like he's gonna say, "Transferred. I'd say okay, I got it.

And then your posts would be interesting.)

But this is... boring.

artmedia70:
Thank you. I was surprised myself when I reread it...
Cora whispered. )

Yoschik:

Come on. I thought he was gonna play along. Like he's gonna say, "Transferred. I'd say okay, I got it.

And then your posts would be interesting.)

But this is... boring.

Are you watching me from around the corner? That's what I was counting on...

tol64:
Cora whispered. )

DC2008:

Interesting observation, but to check it, make an EA using this strategy and run it on different instruments. If there really is a "kick", then ... Don't spook your luck...

The contest for the best indicator, or Expert Advisor is announced. The reward to the winner - 50% of sales in the Market, and participation in new, no less interesting projects.

I am still testing it manually.

voitehov:

Contest for the best indicator, or Expert Advisor is announced. The award to the winner is 50% of sales in the Marketplace, and participation in new, no less interesting projects.

I am testing it manually now .

... How about "no fiddler needed"?