Fibonacci pyramids - page 4

Heroix:
Remove the space in front of it.

I don't own the moped.

voitehov:

I would like to discuss an interesting strategy called "Fibonacci Pyramids". Perhaps someone has already seen one, but I came up with it myself. Today is the first day of testing. I got +20% of my deposit.

I build my pyramids using the Fibonacci system on three timeframes: M15, H1 and W1. It turns out such a picture, a 3D pyramid:

After a little observation of the price movement on the pyramid, all resistance levels can be seen at once (me), using the Alligator, it is possible to accurately predict reversals and pullbacks.

I say at once how and why the price moves according to the pyramid law (if it exists), I do not know. I find the topic interesting, I am ready to discuss it with smart people.

No comment :

Now rebuild the pyramid and wait for the next signal:

voitehov:

No comment :

I see you have a lot of money there already. I'd like to get some for the service.

Afftor, either explain clearly to the respectable community how you build your pyramid scheme - or don't distract from the business at hand ))))

people will build it themselves, think about it and there will be something to discuss...

a profit of 13,000 is certainly cool... but as I understand it, the account is a demo... You can trade with 100 000 000 lots - if you guessed the directions, even one pip would give you a huge profit.

Yoschik:

There is nothing to sort out, just transfer from purse to purse.

And if it is difficult, then give me your wallet, keys, and password, and I will do the transfer myself.

Translator?

Yoschik:
well, yeah... the author somehow responds VERY selectively and to the wrong thing...

Armen:

Afftor, either explain clearly to the respectable community how you build your pyramid scheme - or don't distract from the business at hand ))))

People will build it themselves, think about it and there will be something to discuss...

a profit of 13,000 is certainly cool... but as I understand it, the account is a demo... If you guessed the direction, even one pip would give you a huge profit.

Armen:

afftor, either explain to the respectable community properly how you build your pyramid scheme - or do not distract from the business at hand ))))

The profit of 13,000 is cool, of course.

a profit of 13,000 is certainly cool... but as I understand it, the account is a demo... You can trade with more than one lot, and 100 000 000 - if you guess the directions, then even one pip's profit will be huge.

22:40 . Profit 130 pips , after receiving a signal at 16:25 , no pullback . What does this have to do with guessing?

I build pyramids using two Fibonacci Fans:

1 . JS-FIBOFAN.V2.mq4 indicator installed on H4 , or by hand .

2 . Find the first three points and fill them with a triangle, from the menu "Insert".

Set the second fan , from the top of the first triangle . From point 1 to point 2 :

3 . Line 2-3 of the second triangle is parallel to line 1-2 of the first triangle.
4 . After the price leaves the pyramid , rebuild it . We pull up corners with the mouse.

Armen:

Afftor, either explain to the esteemed community how you build your pyramid - or don't distract from the business at hand ))))

people will build it on their own, they will think about it and there will be something to discuss...

a profit of 13,000 is certainly cool... but as I understand it, the account is a demo... You can trade with 100 000 000 lots - if you guessed the directions, even one pip would give you a huge profit.

voitehov:

No comment :

Movement down , after exiting the pyramid , currently 390 pips .