How do I get my money back for the signal if the signal provider drained my deposit 5 days after I signed up for a paid subscription? - page 13

Andrei01:
There are claimed transaction frequency statistics and this is the description of the product that the buyer orders. If the product clearly does not match the advertised information, then it would be a breach of the law.

Stop. It's not advertised information. It's a description. And the signal provider does not owe it to anyone to strictly adhere to their own trading rules from last month. That's how you can pick on the direction in which you were trading.

Last month I was selling, now I am buying. Moreover, I bought at the bottom and have no possibility or desire to buy (I am not obliged to make the same trades as I did last month at a loss). The man signed up to receive signals at the end of the current month - before closing my buy already at the top. I made a huge profit, he made a loss. I opened a buy at the bottom and he subscribed and synchronised with my account at the top. I didn't make any shares this month and I made twenty last month. Whose fault is it? Was it me? Don't make people laugh.

I let him follow my signals. And they're profitable. Or should I sell him a month's worth of brains too?

Go ahead, take out the law of rights, challenge it. Only it has not been violated anywhere - the opportunity to follow my signals was sold, not a guarantee of profit.

artmedia70:

And the signal provider does not owe it to anyone to rigorously abide by its own trading rules from last month.

"11. The Signals Provider undertakes to notify the "Signals" service administration one week in advance of the intention to terminate the operation of the Signal". In other words, if the Signals Provider has ceased their work, they shall notify them. In other words, the fact of termination is obvious and the money shall be refunded.

Andrei01:
"11. Signals Provider is obliged to notify the "Signals" service administration about the intention to terminate the operation of the Signal" one week in advance. That is, if the provider has ceased work, he must inform. That is, the fact of termination is evident and the money must be returned.
and the signal is not terminated. it's just the market...

Andrei01:
"11. The Signals Provider undertakes to give an advance one week notice to the "Signals" service Administration of his intention to terminate the Signals service." That is, if the provider has ceased work, he has to inform. That is, the fact of termination is evident and the money shall be refunded.

About stopping the signal. He did not close the trade or stop broadcasting the signal. He was waiting for the signal for the long term. So he did not stop the signal delivery service and did not stop working.

Sinking of the deposit does not fall under the point of independently, knowingly stopping the broadcast of the signals to his subscribers.

И?

Andrei01:
The average frequency of signals should be about the same as it was before ordering the signals, because on the basis of this information a deal was made to buy the service. If the signal frequency has significantly decreased, it indicates that the provider has deviated from his obligations to provide the signals.
For example - there was a trend - there were signals and deals. the trend ended - the deals ended. the client signed up at the end of the trend - no deals. a sideways trend may be long and non-trading... what should we do in this case?

trora:
for example - there was a trend - there were signals and deals. the trend ended - the deals ended. the client signed at the end of the trend - no deals. a sideways trend may be long and non-trading... what to do in this case?

Follow the signals :)

Lack of a trading signal is a signal to stay on the fence. It is also a signal. It is no less important than buy/sell/close signal.

By the way, there is an additional incentive for the signal provider - if a client has earned less than you paid for a signal in a month, the fee is not transferred.

The payment is not paid immediately to the signal provider, but is frozen in the account until the end of the period.

trora:

By the way, there is an additional incentive for the signal provider - if a client has earned less than the amount paid for the signal in a month, the fee is not transferred.

The payment is not paid immediately to the signal provider, but is frozen in the account until the end of the period.

No, that is not correct. Providers should not adjust their profitable trading to being helpful to clients. The supplier should only think about how to make money, not change his TS to suit the amount of money earned by some man a thousand miles away.

artmedia70:
No, it is not. The supplier must not adjust his profitable trading to the customer's favouritism. The supplier should only think about how to make his money, not change his TS to match the amount of money earned by some guy a thousand miles away.
If you trade above the minimum profit of the client - you get paid for the signal. if you have not traded the minimum - you get the same fee or lose money within a month - you get nothing from your customers.

trora:
If you trade above the minimum profit of the customer, you get paid for the signal. If you don't trade above the minimum, you get paid for it, or you lose money for a month, you get nothing from your customers.

I took some cakes at the cashier's desk. The children liked it - you bring money to the cashier, you don't like it - you don't get money for shit.

No way. Utopia.