How do I get my money back for the signal if the signal provider drained my deposit 5 days after I signed up for a paid subscription? - page 14

trora:
If you trade above the minimum profit of the client, you get paid for the signal. if you have not traded the minimum, you get paid for it yourself, or you lose money within a month, you get nothing from your clients.
You should not trade above the minimum profits of Vasily from Perdopinsk, but your own funds should be above the balance. Who cares about Uncle Petya?

then it would be simpler to have a percentage of the profits)

Armen:
then it would be simpler to have a percentage of profits.)
Holy shit. I trade one lot, he trades a hundredth of it. That's a hell of a percentage. Not enough for a cat to eat caviar and cutlets.

artmedia70:
Holy crap. I trade one lot, he trades a hundredth. That's a hell of a percentage. Not enough for a cat to eat caviar.
But there's less arguing.

and the cat needs to lose weight.) or he won't be the right cat.)

Well it makes sense - the guy paid 20 quid a month, if his profit will be less than 20 quid - what's the point of connecting to such a signal?

trora:
Well it's logical - the man paid 20 quid a month, if his profit will be less than 20 quid - what's the point of connecting to such a signal?
and if he trades at 0.001 lots?

Armen:
What if he trades 0.001 lots?
Each signal should have a calculation formula attached - the client enters the amount of his deposit - the output shows the minimum lot - which will ensure him a breakeven after, for example, the last month of trading the signal

trora:
Each signal should have a calculation formula attached - the client enters the amount of his deposit - the output shows the min-lot - which will ensure him a breakeven after, for example, the last month of trading the signal
Neat. You enter the smallest lot, you earn less than enough to pay for the signal, and the copier gets the normal lots in another account. Nuh-uh...

artmedia70:
It's a tricky one. You put in the smallest lot, earn less than enough to pay for the signal, and then you use the copier for the normal lots in the other account. Nuh-uh...
you copy it to other accounts at other brokers who have similar systems of pammas or signals and you make money from the subscribers there... money out of thin air...