How do I get my money back for the signal if the signal provider drained my deposit 5 days after I signed up for a paid subscription? - page 6

pronych:

I have suggested such a scheme:

• The buyer pays for the signal for a month.
  • The money is frozen.
  • After a month, if the supplier has made money, he gets the dough. If not, the dough is returned to him.

I suggested that the organizers' commission should be left with them.

What's wrong with that? Everything can be controlled. Just listen to us blissful...

Well, yes, according to you then it turns out that in every shop to do so - came, took a 5-liter bottle of whiskey (for example), at the cashier left a deposit of its value indicated by the seller / shop and left. Came home, sucked up part of the contents, felt sick (biscuits poisoned), and as soon as the body worn out by alcohol to come to the shop you declare: shit product! such money it is not worth it! I almost gave God a soul for it! etc., etc. and demand a refund of the deposit already used goods! Question: do you honestly believe that the money will be returned?

Or a simpler example: You bought a fresh bun, ate it, come to the seller and claim the money paid for it back, saying that the bun, you see, you simply do not like it. It is not good. It's not how you imagined it. Ha-ha-ha! You don't know what you're offering.

And do not forget the MOST IMPORTANT thing, that if you subscribe to a paid signal, MQL5 will take its commission from the amount you have paid for the subscription.

The main rule is simple - no one is forcing you to subscribe! If you like the rules - you're welcome! Something wrong? It doesn't fit? Are you too shy? - bypass it and do not get involved in a risky process for you and look for other options!

Therefore I suspect that the scheme you proposed could only bring a smile to the face of the head of this resource. Wake up! You do not live in a fairy tale!!!

You read the rules:

1. If a Subscriber cancels a paid subscription, no refund will be given back to the Subscriber.
  2. In the event of termination of the transmission of the Signal by the Provider, the reserved funds of the Subscribers shall not be transferred to the Provider's account.
  3. In case of violation of the rules for using the Signals service, the Provider's account shall be blocked and all financial transactions on the account shall be terminated.
  4. Fraudulent actions and/or falsification of past trading results will result in blocking of the Provider's account and return of the credits received by Subscribers.

No one will refund you anything !!! A Dimon(Silentspec84) well done only does not fuck why ...?))

Well, those who trashed the DUB, why do not you trash?

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

li-8309:

You read the rules:

1. If a Subscriber cancels a paid subscription, no refund will be given back to the Subscriber.
  2. In the event of termination of the transmission of the Signal by the Provider, the reserved funds of the Subscribers shall not be transferred to the Provider's account.
  3. In case of violation of the rules for using the Signals service, the Provider's account shall be blocked and all financial transactions on the account shall be terminated.
  4. Fraudulent actions and/or falsification of past trading results will result in blocking of the Provider's account and return of the credits received by Subscribers.

No one will refund you anything !!! A Dimon(Silentspec84) well done only does not fuck why ...?))

Well, those who trashed the DUB, why do not you trash?

If you mean trailing stop, it did not work (at least for me). TP and SL were set as at the provider.

Silentspec is a beauty! The man is trying his best and he is doing a great job! He also does PAMMs apart from signals and he has earned good money for his investors! What has not gone well lately is the case with each "gold" trader, nobody has nerves and brains! And before you talk rubbish on somebody, try to get the same result first and then we'll see...

My opinion remains the same: everyone knows the risks, and there is nothing to whine about if you go broke - have respect for yourself first of all, and do not stoop to the level of depressing whiners!!!

li-8309:
And those who knocked down the Oaks, why aren't you blaspheming?

Don't take this as a tease - what does the highlighted expression mean? I want to keep abreast of new trends.

A search yielded only this and similar results:

• Sawing trees. Careful, Fast, No risk. Professionals work.
  • At Lukomorye oak tree sawed down, the Golden chain in the Dumpster took down, the Cat on the meat hacked down, the Mermaid in a barrel sawed off, Ruslan on the chain put. And they drove Leshy crazy...

and so on.

Dima_S:

Don't take this as a tease - what does the highlighted expression mean? I want to keep abreast of new trends.

A search yielded only this and similar results:

• Sawing trees. Careful, Fast, No risk. Professionals work.
  • At Lukomorye oak tree sawed down, the Golden chain in the Dumpster took down, the Cat on the meat hacked down, the Mermaid in a barrel sawed down, Ruslan on the chain put. And they drove Leshy mad...

and so on.

Well, that's a good way to put it... Well... I mean, the deposit's gone... ;)

li-8309:

Well, those who took down the DUB, why aren't you baiting?

I don't broadcast the signals myself and I'm not a subscriber either. But still a question:

If the Provider does not deal with positions, and the Client started dealing and closed position by a stop loss. I wonder if the terminal doesn't want to synchronise trades and reopen a closed position.

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

You want 100% profit, you have to be prepared for 100% risk. % return = % risk.

<br / translate="no">

I look at signals - the average price is 20-50 quid a month.

To pay back a signal at a yield of 10% per month you need 200-500 quid.

If you have a 50% yield, you need 40-100 quid a month.

You don't take profitability into account - because you could lose it at any moment.

So what sums are we talking about when you talk about investments of 1-10 quid?

I don't see normal prices of 227 per month for serious traders.

I don't know why the site needs such shallow prices. I don't even know why this site needs such small amounts.

i personally give autosurvey on another site for 25% of profits. and this is the minimum.

i am a newbie to this site. but i've been trading on a forex account for 6 months... how do i deal with this?

trora:

I see normal prices of 227 quid a month for serious people.

The $30/month signal discussed in this thread has about 900 subscribers.

I.e., minus the commission, the provider will get about $20k per month of broadcasting. For Thailand, this may not be serious money, but for Russia it is quite "serious".