Teach how to hash data in mql4 - page 7

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I ordered from freelance back then, it cost $400 all the api functions to the briege on mql4

I don't know how many trading functions they have there. I've been working with sha512 for a long time now.

i had to deal with sha512 for longer (3 hours) than with their api requests.

I think you should have gone into freelance work for nothing. I think you should have gone into freelancing.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Jason parsed it himself, or rather only what I needed.

I'm not sure how much speed is lost in string work.

yeah, i put the json in the codebase in 2015. and you wanted it all back in 14.

o_o:

They don't have much in the way of trading functions. They even have no comment or magik to identify orders.

I had to deal with sha512 for longer (3 hours) than with their api requests.

I think you should have gone into freelance work for nothing. I think you should have gone into freelancing.

Well four hundred is for 2 orders of the same job, different people did, the first I think did not do a good job, the second was ready to use the second.

I then had to sort out to think everything ) but the greed burned ) in general, counted cheaper to buy than saw

You didn't fail.

the majiks do not matter,

I don't know how to check your payload, you should have enough time to send your request and I don't know how to react to it.

It seems to me that all arbitration is now covered by bots and unless there is a bot on their server, there will be no output.