Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 62

sanyooooook:

and I'm also tickled by the 1:500 leverage:

which bank gives credit to Petya Ivanov from Uryupinsk to open a 0.1 lot position with a depo of 500 quid?

ok 500, 1:100 surprises me a lot too )

So it's not the bank. The bank has nothing to do with it. )

Mischek:

By the way, it is a pity that we have not seen attempts to prove Hrenfiks right, by opening a pamphlet with offers

Let's wait for

The "director of forex" has taken the topic aside ))))

tol64:
It's not the bank. It has nothing to do with the bank. )
but who, because the order is sent to the liquidity provider, does the provider get sent 271 quid? ))

sanyooooook:

and I'm also tickled by the 1:500 leverage:

which bank gives credit to Petya Ivanov from Uryupinsk to open a 1 lot position with a depo of 500 quid?

ok 500, 1:100 really surprises me too)

The leverage is nothing. Petya also loses with 1:500.

The market would be five times more dynamic, so Petya would have an idea to earn (for example) not one percent, but five hundred. He knows that he may lose the same amount, but he is hoping for the best.

--

Insider is not bullshit, though. Insider is serious.

MetaDriver:

The leverage is nothing. Petya also loses with a leverage of 1:500.

Petya just models the market dynamics five times bigger, so that he gets the idea to earn (for example) not one percent, but five hundred. He knows that he can lose the same amount, but he hopes for the best...

What is the maximum leverage of the company you had a signal on?

sanyooooook:
this is the company you had a signal on, what is the maximum leverage?

GKFX - 1:100

FXOpen - 1:500

sanyooooook:
But who, in fact, sends the order to the liquidity provider, does 271 quid go to the provider? ))

It's not the bank that provides the leverage, it's the broker. I have even seen the maximum leverage of some brokers go up to 2,000. I do not know how exactly the internal mechanism works. )

Probably everything is aggregated and then sent to the supplier. )

MetaDriver:

GKFX - 1:100

FXOpen - 1:500

So, they don't send anything anywhere, they just simulate inside the office, i.e. it's essentially the same kitchen with new possibilities.

they send us money to Petya Ivanov against Ivan Petrov within the same company.

And fuckfix wanted to attract attention to these offices so that there would be more liquidity within the company, otherwise it's just a sandbox.

tol64:

It's not the bank that provides the leverage, it's the broker. I have even seen the maximum leverage of some brokers go up to 2,000. I do not know how exactly the internal mechanism works. )

Probably everything is aggregated and then sent to the supplier. )

Yep, and then the profit is divided among all, and everyone gets 500 times the share of the profit that was made from the withdrawn order

sanyooooook:

So, they're not sending anything anywhere.

They send it to a higher kitchen.)